The Son of God = God.....no question

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
JESUS was Jabbed by a guard who punctured his spleen.

The Punctured Spleen bled out and went down into a crevice in the ground

and went down 20 feet and ended up dripping on the Ark of the Covenant and

the Mercy Seat.

Ron Wyatt had the Blood of JESUS analyzed and found 24 Chromosomes

consisting of 23 Chromosomes and ONE MALE CHROMOSOME instead of 23 Male Chromosomes.

Youtube - The crucifixion site of Christ

https://youtu.be/dXU9LMQbJM8

How's your "end of the world" prophesy's coming along? Give us the Scripture verses where they
say Christ's blood dripped on the mercy seat and the Ark? Did you just make that up?

keypurr

You need to focus on quality of person, not position. The Son is the heir.

It's similar to Abraham, Isaac, and Eleazar. Eleazar couldn't be the heir because he wasn't from Abraham, he was a servant. Christ couldn't be the heir if he was a servant (how you regard him).

Christ is the Son. From the bosom of the Father from the very beginning (eternity).

Show me in scripture.

The prince is not the King, the son of God is not God. Simple as that. The Prince becomes King when the King dies. Is God dead? I do not think so. Christ is a servant of his Father who is his God.

andyc

Show me in scripture.

The prince is not the King, the son of God is not God. Simple as that. The Prince becomes King when the King dies. Is God dead? I do not think so. Christ is a servant of his Father who is his God.

The Son is not the servant. Angels are servants, and the Hebrews writer makes the distinction between the Son and servants.

The prince is never the servant, he's the heir.

andyc

Read it slowly, it says a lot.

In 'that lot' it explains that he was in the form of God, but by becoming a man, took the humiliation on himself, thus through his humanity became subject to God in his obedience to the Mosaic law.

You only focus on his humanity, and do not grasp what Peter grasped when he proclaimed Jesus to be the Son of God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it happened at his anointing, see Acts 10:38, notice the word power.

He received the Holy Spirit AND POWER. Christ came with the fullness of his Father.

Jesus' apostles also were anointed with the Holy Spirit and power.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you... (Acts 1:8 NKJV)​

keypurr

The Son is not the servant. Angels are servants, and the Hebrews writer makes the distinction between the Son and servants.

The prince is never the servant, he's the heir.

True but did not the son come to do the will of his father, in other words, to serve him?

Did not the son say the servant is not greater than the one he serves?

keypurr

In 'that lot' it explains that he was in the form of God, but by becoming a man, took the humiliation on himself, thus through his humanity became subject to God in his obedience to the Mosaic law.

You only focus on his humanity, and do not grasp what Peter grasped when he proclaimed Jesus to be the Son of God.

I know very well what Peter meant. Most do not, Peter said that Jesus was the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of God. He did not say Christ was God. Are you reading more into it than that?

keypurr

Jesus' apostles also were anointed with the Holy Spirit and power.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you... (Acts 1:8 NKJV)​

Is there a difference between the Holy Spirit AND power?

Only Jesus was given the fullness of the Father.

keypurr

John 14:7 KJV -

John 14:11 KJV -

wake up keepy

The Father is in me also, what does that make me?

Did he not say "That they be one as we are one in John 17?

Now the see me you see him verse, I think Christ is a copy of his Father, yep, it says so in Heb 1:3.

He also said, not my will but thy will be done in the Garden. So I guess they are only one in personality.

andyc

I know very well what Peter meant. Most do not, Peter said that Jesus was the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of God. He did not say Christ was God. Are you reading more into it than that?

Yes I am.

The man on earth in a human body that is subject to the law of Moses, would struggle in a claim to be God to those who focus solely on his physical form. God is a Spirit, but Jesus was a physical man. To say that he is God, would be putting himself in a position of absolute authority in heaven, when he had actually humbled himself to come in human form. The people were judging Jesus from a physical perspective, even though the quality of his character transcended human nature. He reflected the glory of the Father through his conduct, and this was meant to bring people to a conclusion of faith regarding who he actually is. You are doing the opposite. You're using his humanity by focusing on it continually in order to try and show people who you think he isn't.

To see beyond the humanity of Jesus requires personal revelation from God to see beyond the flesh, and see the eternal nature of who he is. He is the image of the invisible God. Through Jesus' conduct, we see the nature of God acted out in a human body. And so the conclusion should be that he's not just human. He's not the son of another man, he's the Son of God. Same quality of being.

andyc

True but did not the son come to do the will of his father, in other words, to serve him?

Did not the son say the servant is not greater than the one he serves?

Jesus placed himself in that position by becoming a man who is immediately subject to the mosaic law. The willing servant willingly humbled himself to this situation.

The Son made himself a servant on earth in order to make us sons in heaven. He humbled himself on earth in order to elevate us in heaven (Hebrews 2).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Bring me a verse to disprove it if you can. Who knows, you may save me if I am wrong.

Do you have a verse that says that Jesus does not have a God?

My foolishness is smarter than most for most will not be given an understanding of what I say. Your running away from the truth will not change it glorydaz.

Keypurr you're just a lonely heretic who thrives off of attention. You poor soul.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

What makes Jesus Christ God is the fact that He was conceived in the womb of the virgin

There is no need to be lurid or foolish about this, I sincerely hope nobody will be. But the God seed was placed in Mary as surely as though God had not by passed the natural process.

Whenever He is addressed in the bible "Son of God, the only begotten" Jesus Christ is being referred to as God.

To me it has always been one of the simplest truths of the bible to understand, that whatever the Father is, the Son must be also. The same in essence, in nature, and in attributes.

And that is how He is presented in the bible.

But Jesus said "flesh and blood does not reveal this but His Father in heaven" this is the dividing line between who is truly in Christ's church and who is not.

I see that before he was conceived, Jesus was declared the divine logos before time began, in the introductory verses in John's Gospel.

I believe that asserting that Jesus was born of a virgin speaks to the importance of Jesus, not to the biology of Mary.

After all, Caesar Augustus was born of a virgin as well. And declared God, son of God and even Savior of the World. All great men in ancient history had miraculous beginnings.

To be blunt however, Jesus himself never refers to himself as divine or as the Messiah. Try as they might, none of the people is able to pin him down.

[I am bracketing the Gospel of John here, because that account is filled with theology and very little history. It is a mystical, Gnostic-tinged Jesus who seems 180 degrees away from the Galilean rabbi of Mark, Luke and Matthew.]