The Son of God = God.....no question

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
This is how you test the spirits (not by your carnal reasoning and personal predilections): if any man can confess that Christ has come in HIS flesh. Well, He came in my flesh 30 years ago. Peace

You would honour the Son even as the Father is honoured.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Christ spoke through Isaiah saying saying "As I live saith the Lord to Me every knee shall bow and every tongue confess Me as Lord"

RBBI

Y - Hand
H - Behold
W- Nail
H - Behold

Jesus is God.

The Seed is what was slain from the foundation of the world, not the flesh man Yeshua. But since the Seed is invisible, He needed visibility to walk out in an earthen vessel, what was done ALREADY.

The foundation was the first time He lowered Himself to "die" as a God dies. Have I not said ye are gods, and ye die like men? His complaint and point here is not that we are gods (we're not), but rather that we are not "dying" right. No greater love has any man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

He lowered Himself to a less quickened form, to create what was visible. Peace

RBBI

You would honour the Son even as the Father is honoured.

I do honor the Son. I see Him as He is and always has been. This should be apparent since two women that knew Him well thought He was the gardener UNTIL HE SPOKE. Same way with the two on the road. They didn't recognize Him UNTIL HE SPOKE. Same way with Paul, HE SAW NO MAN, neither did the men with him.

When you read the scriptures without the VEIL, which was Yeshua, knowing who was actually speaking, your eyes will be opened. Peace

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I do honor the Son. I see Him as He is and always has been. This should be apparent since two women that knew Him well thought He was the gardener UNTIL HE SPOKE. Same way with the two on the road. They didn't recognize Him UNTIL HE SPOKE. Same way with Paul, HE SAW NO MAN, neither did the men with him.

When you read the scriptures without the VEIL, which was Yeshua, knowing who was actually speaking, your eyes will be opened. Peace

That's right the flesh availeth nothing, the words that I speak unto you are spirit and truth. We none of us deny that according to His outward Person He is man...but when we hear His voice we recognise that no man ever speaks thus.

This is the word who was in the beginning with God and who was God, by whom all things are made.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This is how you test the spirits (not by your carnal reasoning and personal predilections): if any man can confess that Christ has come in HIS flesh. Well, He came in my flesh 30 years ago. Peace

:first:

Therein is where the throne is that he let's me sit alongside him.

Revelation 3:21 KJV

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne.

1 John 5:5 KJV

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

1Way1Truth1Life

The Seed is what was slain from the foundation of the world, not the flesh man Yeshua. But since the Seed is invisible, He needed visibility to walk out in an earthen vessel, what was done ALREADY.

The foundation was the first time He lowered Himself to "die" as a God dies. Have I not said ye are gods, and ye die like men? His complaint and point here is not that we are gods (we're not), but rather that we are not "dying" right. No greater love has any man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

He lowered Himself to a less quickened form, to create what was visible. Peace

The point is. Jesus is YHWH. Jesus is God.

keypurr

You are seriously dumber than a box of rocks. Jesus Christ did NOT RECEIVE the express image of God, He IS the express image of God.

I have explain this to you before, but you're too dumb and proud to accept it.

The SINGLE Greek word TRANSLATED as "express image" in the KJB is 'charaktēr' which is where WE also get our English word 'CHARACTER'.
Heb 1:1-4 KJV God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (3) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (4) Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
BEING not receiving, you sad sorry anti-Christ!

Jesus Christ IS the CHARACTER of the PERSON of God.
1Ti_1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
1Ti_2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Ti_4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
Tit_1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;
Tit_1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Tit_2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
Tit_2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Tit_3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
There is ONLY ONE savior keypurr, and that is GOD!

It is you that displays how stupid you are. God is a spirit, his express image is also a spirit. Jesus was a man. When are you going to learn to read every word as it is written. I also suggest that you use at least five different translations to compare the verses.

You have a long road yet to travel to get to truth. Don't stumble on the traditional stuff that will deceive you.

keypurr

Heb 1:3
who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of His nature.....AENT

Note that the ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT says that the express image is an EXACT copy of the Father. That would be more than just character. No Greek involved here friend.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Heb 1:3
who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of His nature.....AENT

Note that the ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT says that the express image is an EXACT copy of the Father. That would be more than just character. No Greek involved here friend.

The scripture you quoted says the exact image of his nature, not the exact image of his person. Jesus was a partaker of God's divine nature the same as us.

...that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature... (2 Peter 1:4 NKJV)​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How foolish it is to suppose that there can be One who is equal with God but yet not God.

These are lessons that children will understand at once....only God could be equal with God.

RBBI

That is why you keep digging around for ever more obscure interpretations.

I'm not digging around for ever more obscure interpretations. It's only obscure to you because it's unknown to the men you have sat under to teach you. Few there be that find it, and the Truth doesn't build big churches, because it actually COSTS something to obtain. Peace

RBBI

Yes, Jesus is
Y - Hand
H - Behold
W - Nail
H - Behold

Before Abraham was, IAM.

Jesus is God.

Everyone is always quick to ASSUME that His comment there was a reference to the name/nature of God that was "I AM that I AM".

But HaShem reveals Himself in different natures all throughout time. In the case of Yeshua, it was as El Shaddai, the "many breasted one", which is why He wept over Jerusalem and said that He wanted to cover them with His wings as a HEN does her chicks.

The Jews at the time would not receive Him because they wanted the aspect of Him that they were familiar with, that was all power and might and a strong hand, like I AM that I AM (or will be, better translated) was. Peace