The Son of God = God.....no question

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm not digging around for ever more obscure interpretations. It's only obscure to you because it's unknown to the men you have sat under to teach you. Few there be that find it, and the Truth doesn't build big churches, because it actually COSTS something to obtain. Peace

You are full of assumptions

We are taught of God. Christ's deity is a revealed truth, flesh and blood does not reveal it...upon this revelation Christ has built His church...you are outside of the church that Christ is building as is keeps, Pierac, LA, meshak...none of you belong to Christ's church.

RBBI

You are full of assumptions

We are taught of God. Christ's deity is a revealed truth, flesh and blood does not reveal it...upon this revelation Christ has built His church...you are outside of the church that Christ is building as is keeps, Pierac, LA, meshak...none of you belong to Christ's church.

You don't believe His Word, particularly about how to test the spirits, or aligning oneself with the accuser of the brethren, either. Where does that put you? Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is you that displays how stupid you are. God is a spirit, his express image is also a spirit. Jesus was a man. When are you going to learn to read every word as it is written. I also suggest that you use at least five different translations to compare the verses.

You have a long road yet to travel to get to truth. Don't stumble on the traditional stuff that will deceive you.

You preach false doctrine. You poor soul.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You don't believe His Word, particularly about how to test the spirits, or aligning oneself with the accuser of the brethren, either. Where does that put you? Peace

You do not address me as a sister....nor do I discern that we are brethren, nor Oatmeal, nor keeps or Pierac...all the accusations come from your camp...meshak, LA.

Who will confess that Jesus is Lord ...but you do not confess Him as Lord.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is you that displays how stupid you are. God is a spirit, his express image is also a spirit. Jesus was a man. When are you going to learn to read every word as it is written. I also suggest that you use at least five different translations to compare the verses.

You have a long road yet to travel to get to truth. Don't stumble on the traditional stuff that will deceive you.

We are not like you on some imaginary road to the truth which although you are aged you confess you have not yet reached.

We embrace Christ the way and the truth and the life...we have HIM for our possession

RBBI

You do not address me as a sister....nor do I discern that we are brethren, nor Oatmeal, nor keeps or Pierac...all the accusations come from your camp...meshak, LA.

Who will confess that Jesus is Lord ...but you do not confess Him as Lord.

I don't address you as a sister because we're much closer than that; we're one. One in Him, as the Head and the body are one.

And since I've been joined to be one with the Head, I don't want to add Abraham's and Isaac's sin to myself by denying my own (celestial) flesh, because I fear the god of this world.

And yes, all the way though I am confessing Him as Lord. Peter in Acts 2, said that the Lord God MADE Him BOTH Lord and Christ, back THEN. I'm not waiting on Him to be Lord or Christ, He's ALREADY that.

And I'm not making any allegations or casting aspersions on your spiritual pedigree. That's between you and the Lord. I'm just telling you the truth I've been given. That's between you and the Lord whether or not you receive it, too. Peace

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I don't address you as a sister because we're much closer than that; we're one. One in Him, as the Head and the body are one.

And since I've been joined to be one with the Head, I don't want to add Abraham's and Isaac's sin to myself by denying my own (celestial) flesh, because I fear the god of this world.

And yes, all the way though I am confessing Him as Lord. Peter in Acts 2, said that the Lord God MADE Him BOTH Lord and Christ, back THEN. I'm not waiting on Him to be Lord or Christ, He's ALREADY that.

And I'm not making any allegations or casting aspersions on your spiritual pedigree. That's between you and the Lord. I'm just telling you the truth I've been given. That's between you and the Lord whether or not you receive it, too. Peace

No we are not...that is empty rhetoric, pius platitudes

Will you kneel down with me and worship Jesus Christ as Lord God Creator? what we believe about Him is as far apart as the east is from the west.

1Way1Truth1Life

Everyone is always quick to ASSUME that His comment there was a reference to the name/nature of God that was "I AM that I AM".

But HaShem reveals Himself in different natures all throughout time. In the case of Yeshua, it was as El Shaddai, the "many breasted one", which is why He wept over Jerusalem and said that He wanted to cover them with His wings as a HEN does her chicks.

The Jews at the time would not receive Him because they wanted the aspect of Him that they were familiar with, that was all power and might and a strong hand, like I AM that I AM (or will be, better translated) was. Peace

The Jews knew exactly who He was saying He is, which is why they wanted to kill Him for blasphemy. And YHWH says exactly who Jesus is Hand, Behold, Nail, Behold. Before Abraham was, I AM. Jesus is the Rock and the Bible says the Rock is God. All through Isaiah God declares Jesus is God. All through the entire Bible it is declared Jesus is God.

keypurr

The scripture you quoted says the exact image of his nature, not the exact image of his person. Jesus was a partaker of God's divine nature the same as us.

...that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature... (2 Peter 1:4 NKJV)​

What would you think the exact image of his nature would be? A man? Is your God a Man?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
How foolish it is to suppose that there can be One who is equal with God but yet not God.

These are lessons that children will understand at once....only God could be equal with God.
John's gospel appropriates many different strands of tradition and theology:

"God is greater than I."
"I and the Father are One."

RBBI

The Jews knew exactly who He was saying He is, which is why they wanted to kill Him for blasphemy. And YHWH says exactly who Jesus is Hand, Behold, Nail, Behold. Before Abraham was, I AM. Jesus is the Rock and the Bible says the Rock is God. All through Isaiah God declares Jesus is God. All through the entire Bible it is declared Jesus is God.

Actually, in that scene, what they stumbled at is essentially what most on this board are stumbling at, and that is how He, not being yet 50 years old, could have known Abraham. He, Yeshua, couldn't have, but the Seed Son of God that He contained and manifested, and who is not bound by time except when in a mortal body, COULD. Peace

1Way1Truth1Life

Actually, in that scene, what they stumbled at is essentially what most on this board are stumbling at, and that is how He, not being yet 50 years old, could have known Abraham. He, Yeshua, couldn't have, but the Seed Son of God that He contained and manifested, and who is not bound by time except when in a mortal body, COULD. Peace

Jesus didn't just declare that He knew Abraham. He declared that He is I AM. The entire Bible declares Jesus is God. From Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21. As the Bible declares: Jesus is the Rock and God is the Rock. Jesus is God. The Jews knew exactly Who Jesus said He is.

keypurr

Think they will understand this? I think not, I have been telling them this for four years. They can not believe in spiritual things friend.

RBBI

Think they will understand this? I think not, I have been telling them this for four years. They can not believe in spiritual things friend.

You know, in the tabernacle pattern, the outer court view if they looked up, was a literal sun, moon, and stars. Peace

OneOfAll

What nonsense you talk among yourselves...Jesu's words are not complex, we understand them, we didn't need to run to a teacher to explain them to us.

Do you have the same level of understanding as the Teacher Himself?
If the you answer 'no' you refuted your own answer.