ECT The Trinity and War

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Word made flesh, but can I say from John 1 that the word is God?

No, my name is not Thomas, and to be honest I have no way of telling what you are asking except that Thomas was unfortunately known for his doubting or for recognizing Jesus as his Lord (and God?).

John 20:28 NASB - Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

i'm sorry. i misread you. squeaky does that to me. lol :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why? :chuckle:

"Soul Sleep" was invented by E.W. Bullinger.

Not only did Bullinger invent "soul sleep", Bullinger claimed that every single event in the book of Revelation is a yet future event.

MADists are followers of John Nelson Darby & E.W. Bullinger....Darby's and Bullinger's teachings, which

This is nothing but rubbish that E.W. Bullinger taught... E.W. Bullinger.

E.W. Bullinger, then claim Bullinger has nothing to do with what they believe.

etc etc.....

Anapto

etc etc.....

Interesting comments by tetelestai. He seems very angry. :chuckle: I never heard that about Bullinger and soul sleep but his linguist skill was undeniable. I use the companion bible and his greek lexicon extensively but not exclusively. His Apendx 146 study, accurate as it gets. :plain:

Cheers!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
i'm sorry. i misread you. squeaky does that to me. lol :)
Philippians 2:6 NASB - who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

Romans 1:4 NASB - who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

We may need a more thorough examination of Christology.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Lol.

Trinity and War.

:Wamba:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the Bomb.

The Firmament showeth his handywork.

Glory be to the bomb and to the holy fallout, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end, amen.

:Wamba:

@1:06:00...

Trinity

Where did they come up with this stuff?

mhp-0565.png

mhp-0632.png

mhp-0633.jpg

Trinitysite.png

Moses? Is that you?