TheologyOnline LOGO Contest!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I think the deadline should be extended to allow for busy family types to find the time to work on entries. Like a month out. This would also allow for time for people to come up with a better logo and extend the excitement , increase the drama. You could then pick 2 to go into the finals (if there are any good enough submissions and have a discussion thread before you decide. Then the losers could get their feelings hurt, make inflammatory comments that put them in the woodshed! Finally, Pettrix can come along and start a thread showing how evil we all are because we spent time and effort working on a logo instead of spending 99% of our time "preaching the mystery and the gospel." In that thread he won't preach the gospel, but he will get more nominations for the worst post of the year for 2008 and do all he can to continue to attack Denver Bible Church, Bob Enyart and TOL.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Never mind on on extending the deadline. I misread the OP and thought we had days to make submissions. Thats what I get for skimming.:eek:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I think the deadline should be extended to allow for busy family types to find the time to work on entries. Like a month out. This would also allow for time for people to come up with a better logo and extend the excitement , increase the drama. You could then pick 2 to go into the finals (if there are any good enough submissions and have a discussion thread before you decide. Then the losers could get their feelings hurt, make inflammatory comments that put them in the woodshed! Finally, Pettrix can come along and start a thread showing how evil we all are because we spent time and effort working on a logo instead of spending 99% of our time "preaching the mystery and the gospel." In that thread he won't preach the gospel, but he will get more nominations for the worst post of the year for 2008 and do all he can to continue to attack Denver Bible Church, Bob Enyart and TOL.

:rotfl:

P8ntrDan

Do people who only have paint and Microsoft Office get a handicap on those who have super-expensive Adobe programs?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Today is officially the first day of the TOL logo contest!

Sooooo.....

START SUBMITTING YOUR LOGO IDEAS!!! :up:
We will be accepting logo submissions up until the 29th of February.

P8ntrDan

Does our logo have to fit in the bar at the top? Also, should we try and match the blue theme or will the basic color of the website's layout be changed depending on the logo?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does our logo have to fit in the bar at the top? Also, should we try and match the blue theme or will the basic color of the website's layout be changed depending on the logo?
Don't worry about colors we can change those at any time. Just make it whatever colors you think look best.

Also, it might be good if your logo was designed to fit in space similar to our current header but that isn't a requirement. :up:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Good luck to everybody.

When the contest is "TheologyOnline Theme Song" I'm in.

:drum: