TheologyOnline LOGO Contest!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Oh. Well I had in mind the "Open rebuke...etc" part in mind.

IE, instead of "Open rebuke...etc," I thought that the three that I gave would be pretty cool. :noid:

csuguy

I say the logo should be a battlefield - one side blue the other side red. They can be shooting eachother :D

Minerva

I wish I had noticed this thread earlier (mighta helped if I had signed on recently :noid: ) I am great at stuff like this...can we enter more than one logo? I draw...what if I drew it and then scanned it, would that be ok? ....maybe I should go read the rules huh? :)
How many submissions are there so far?

PKevman

I cannot draw at all. I struggle with anything beyond stick figures, so I probably wouldn't be helpful with this!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wish I had noticed this thread earlier (mighta helped if I had signed on recently :noid: )
There is still plenty of time!
I am great at stuff like this...can we enter more than one logo?
Yes you can enter as many as you like.
I draw...what if I drew it and then scanned it, would that be ok? ....maybe I should go read the rules huh? :)
We will review all submissions, even if they are drawn on a napkin and then scanned. :)
How many submissions are there so far?
Hmm.... maybe 12?

fool

Hall of Fame
It has to be able to go on a web site, tee shirt, coffee mug, get printed on a banner, painted on the side of a truck, spray painted on a building by wayward youths..........

My entry is in.

fool

Hall of Fame
Are we allowed to preview our logos to the forum?
Can we incite the mob?
Have a debate?
Gauge public interest?