TheologyOnline Members Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to the TheologyOnline.com Members Hall of Fame. The TOL members hall of fame is a special award where I will handpick certain TOL members who I feel have benefited TOL via their participation. Hall of fame members will be considered that have almost any point of view (this award will not be biased towards Christians) any TOL member who I feel has made TOL a more interesting and better place to participate will be considered for the honor.

Every year on January 1st during the TOL Posts of the Year ceremony I will hand out 5 "Hall of Fame" awards to 5 TOL members who I think have earned this very special (and rare) achievement.

Also....
Starting in 2009 I began awarding the TruthSmacker of the Year Award and that winner will automatically be one of the 5 recipients for that years Hall of Fame.

Retroactive Recipients!
To get this award off the ground I have decided to award 14 other Hall of Fame awards to folks that I believe deserve this award therefore counting chatmaggot we will start with a total of 15 Hall of Fame members. TOL has been around a long time and I believe we need to acknowledge some to TOL's most valuable members. Retroactive recipients will be awarded in subsequent posts (see below).

If you would like to nominate somebody for the Hall of Fame please send me an private message and tell me who (and why) you believe should receive such an award.

Hall of Fame Members may be recognized for....
- Length or amount of participation on TOL
- Quality of posts over a long period of time
- Loyalty and support of TheologyOnline.com
- Accumulation of POTD or Post of the Year awards
- Dedication and service to TOL

Newer and yet to be established TOL members will not be considered for Hall of Fame status.

TOL HALL of FAME roll call:
Poly, Turbo, bob b, Bob Enyart, Delmar, ghost, godrulz, lucky, chatmaggot, Adambassador, Yorzhik, Granite, Psalmist, Hilston, ebenz, MaryContrary, Chickenman, TomO, fool, Stripe, Vaquero45, Ask Mr Religion, Lighthouse, Town Heretic, Rocketman, Vegas Cowboy, Rusha, Ktoyou, kmoney, and chrysostom.

This thread will not be open for comments.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly

The first TOL Hall of Fame award goes to Poly for her years of TheologyOnline dedication and her great truthsmackin' style as well as her friendship that I value more than she may ever know.

Congratulations POLY! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
bob b

bob b has since moved on to be with the Lord, but his dedication to TOL and the cause of righteousness will never be forgotten.

Thank you bob b! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Delmar

Delmar enters the Hall of Fame for his years of dedicated service and his unwavering loyalty and participation on TOL.

Congratulations Delmar! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ghost

ghost enters the Hall of Fame for his years of participation on TOL (as ghost and various other usernames such as sozo) and his dedication to spreading the true gospel message.

P.S. This award is non-transferable. :)

Congratulations ghost/sozo! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
godrulz

With nearly 50,000 posts (and that's not counting the pruned posts) godrulz has been TOL's most prolific poster.

Congratulations godrulz! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky

With one of the most subtle approaches and clever wit you will ever encounter Lucky enters the TOL Hall of Fame.

Congratulations Lucky! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
chatmaggot

Winner of the first ever TruthSmacker of the Year award in 2009 this TOL members is a dedicated smacker of truth.

Congratulations chatmaggot! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Adambassador

Adambassador's userid is number 149 which should give you some kind of indication of just how long Adambassador has been participating on TOL. And it's not just longevity with Adambassador his posts are always quality.

Congratulations Adambassador! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yorzhik

Yorzhik has been a TOL regular for many years and his support via participation as well as financially has helped make TOL what it is today.

Congratulations Yorzhik! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Granite

Granite has been participating on TOL for years and years and while we don't see eye to eye on many topics he has most certainly made TOL a more interesting place.

Congratulations Granite! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalmist

Not even an atheist could dislike Psalmist. Psalmist is TOL's comforter and an unwavering supporter, spreader of truth, as well as a good friend.

Congratulations Psalmist! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hilston

One of the best post craftsmen I have ever seen. Jim Hilston enters the Hall for his well thought out posts and his fantastic effort in Battle Royale IX.

Congratulations Hilston! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ebenz47037

Nori was there when TOL needed her the most. Her great attitude and years of dedicated service as well as her fantastic posts have earned her a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Congratulations ebenz47037! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
5 new Hall of Fame Members will be announced tomorrow as well as the TruthSmacker of the Year award which will also earn the winner a spot in the Hall of Fame. After tomorrw's awards we will have a total of 20 members in the TheologyOnline.com Hall of Fame and we will add 5 more members every year from here on out. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The first inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

MaryContrary

MaryContray is inducted into the Hall of Fame for her unwavering sense of smack. If MaryContrary is on your tail... you are gonna get smacked no "ands", "ifs", or "buts" about it.

Congratulations MaryContrary! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The second inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

Chickenman

Chickenman is calm, cool, and collect, but don't let his friendly southern charm fool you, this TruthSmacker smacks with the best of them and always has facts lined up to make his arguments air-tight. Chickenman is also recognized for his dedication and support for the TOL mission and for that.... we are forever grateful.

Congratulations Chickenman! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The third inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

TomO

Sometimes you just need to laugh, and nobody makes me laugh harder than TomO. This long time TOL member has been laying down truth in a fun and witty way for years and years. I always make it a point to read all of TomO's new posts. And for his efforts he is now in the elite group of Hall of Fame members.

Congratulations TomO! :first:

Status
Not open for further replies.