ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
NO, not a change towards Christ, for CHRIST CAME FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY BELONGED TO GOD!!!

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

That proves that yours and the others use of the word repent is FALSE.

John 17:6 KJV is Jesus speaking of his Apostles, disciples and those that God gave to Him. The lost sheep of Israel denied Christ

Danoh

Have to give it to GT; though I greatly disagree with much that she posts, she is at least obviously vey familiar with the whole of Scripture.

Likewise as to others I at times find difference in understanding with on one thing or another, and visa versa.

Can't say the same for the many who claim to "know the truth" yet, all they ever do is parrot what is obviously another's labor.

It appears a malignance within all schools of thought.

God's Truth

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them[Israel], when I shall[future] take away their sins.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

That is right, FUTURE, and the future came when Jesus came.

Some of Israel believed during Paul's time, but not enough to constitute a nation. The nation rejected the offer of the Kingdom.
The remnant believed, just like only a remnant will be saved.

Yep. I don't know any of us who denying that.
You are denying it. You say Jesus will come back and then save Jews. Tell me, what happened to all those who died in their sins? Tell me, is Jesus going to raise only those who are blood related to Abraham?

What don’t you get about when Jesus comes again it will NOT BE TO BEAR SINS?

How are the Jews who deny him going to be saved if Jesus does not forgive them for their sins?

Let’s hear how you answer that one.

After what things?

The scripture is a quote from the Old Testament. The Old Testament scripture from Amos 9:11, and 12 does not say “After that” However, Jeremiah 12 says “after I uproot them.”

Jeremiah 12:15
But after I uproot them, I will again have compassion and will bring each of them back to their own inheritance and their own country.

The Lord Jesus is presently sitting at the right hand of the Father in the Father's throne. The Father's throne in the heavens was established at creation. It has always been the Father's throne and it has never been David's throne.
Jesus is sitting there and it is better than the earthly throne on this earth that you think he is not over.
David's throne was over the twelve tribes and established in Jerusalem
Solomon sat on David's throne when David was on his way out.
OT prophecy promises that Messiah will sit on David's throne.
Gabriel promised Mary that her Son would be given David's throne and that He would reign over the house of Jacob/Israel forever.

Too bad, you don't believe what GOD says.
Again, the throne of God is over ALL thrones.

God's Truth

Ephesians 1:21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

God's Truth

Have to give it to GT; though I greatly disagree with much that she posts, she is at least obviously vey familiar with the whole of Scripture.

Likewise as to others I at times find difference in understanding with on one thing or another, and visa versa.

Can't say the same for the many who claim to "know the truth" yet, all they ever do is parrot what is obviously another's labor.

Even though we do not agree on everything, I would agree with that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You could find division in a cell - LOL - it seems you disagree quite a bit with others, and what is YOUR labor ? where is it ?

God's Truth

Duh, I'm talking about the ones that didn't. Remember them ? They crucified my Lord. Stop mincing words.

The ones that didn't believe Jesus were the Jews who were cut off and hardened by God so they could not hear Jesus and be saved. God did not cut off the lost sheep of Israel.

Read what Jesus says and believe

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Did you read that? Jesus says they were yours and THEY HAVE OBEYED YOUR WORD

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is right, FUTURE, and the future came when Jesus came.

Still future!

The remnant believed, just like only a remnant will be saved.

There was a remnant in Paul's time. I haven't denied that.

You are denying it. You say Jesus will come back and then save Jews.

Yes, that's what Scripture says. But not just Jews......'all Israel'.

Tell me, what happened to all those who died in their sins?

They died in their sins.

Tell me, is Jesus going to raise only those who are blood related to Abraham?

Of course not.

What don’t you get about when Jesus comes again it will NOT BE TO BEAR SINS?

There you go again with that line.
I've told you several times before that the Lord Jesus died once for sin, as the scripture says.

How are the Jews who deny him going to be saved if Jesus does not forgive them for their sins?

No Jews who deny Him will be saved and they won't be forgiven of their sins.

Let’s hear how you answer that one.

:AMR:

The scripture is a quote from the Old Testament. The Old Testament scripture from Amos 9:11, and 12 does not say “After that” However, Jeremiah 12 says “after I uproot them.”

James quotes Amos 9:11, but changes the beginning to 'After this'.

Jeremiah 12:15
But after I uproot them, I will again have compassion and will bring each of them back to their own inheritance and their own country.

Yeah, I know.

Jesus is sitting there and it is better than the earthly throne on this earth that you think he is not over.

The Lord Jesus is sitting in the Father's throne, 'until', as the Scriptures say.

He says that He will take His glorious throne at His second coming to earth.

Again, the throne of God is over ALL thrones.

It certainly is. I've always affirmed and never denied that.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You give her false confidence in her misinterpretation of Scripture.

Thanks, a lot!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The ones that didn't believe Jesus were the Jews who were cut off and hardened by God so they could not hear Jesus and be saved. God did not cut off the lost sheep of Israel.

Read what Jesus says and believe

Did you read that? Jesus says they were yours and THEY HAVE OBEYED YOUR WORD

and they were His disciples, apostles; followers of Christ. You spend so much time debating what is already known, mincing words

God's Truth

Still future!
No, not still future. The people had the chance then, just as we all do
There was a remnant in Paul's time. I haven't denied that.
That is the remnant the Bible speaks about.

Yes, that's what Scripture says. But not just Jews......'all Israel'.
That is what Jesus is doing NOW.
They died in their sins.
So then, who in the world do you think are the Jews who rejected Jesus if not those who lived and died? Those Jews are more blood related than any Jews who will exist at the end of the world.
There you go again with that line.
I've told you several times before that the Lord Jesus died once for sin, as the scripture says.
Jesus died for the sins of the world once and for all, but NO ONE has ACCESS to THAT GRACE unless they come to Jesus and repent of their sins.
The Bible says when Jesus comes again it will NOT be to bear sins. Do you think the people can ask for forgiveness from Jesus AFTER Jesus comes back?
No Jews who deny Him will be saved and they won't be forgiven of their sins.
You are the one who says Jesus is going to come again and the Jews will rule the earth with him.
James quotes Amos 9:11, but changes the beginning to 'After this'.
They have the chance to come to Jesus then! Jesus came and died for the sins of the world. Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel; those are the Jews who had faith in God BEFORE Jesus came. The rest of the Jews were hardened and cut off. When Jesus was crucified, then all the Jews can be saved, if they come to Jesus in faith and repentance. God bound all to disobedience so He can have mercy on all. Why do you keep dividing Jews from the rest of the people?
The Lord Jesus is sitting in the Father's throne, 'until', as the Scriptures say.

He says that He will take His glorious throne at His second coming to earth.
Show me the scripture that says Jesus is going to take another throne.
When Jesus comes again, it will be at the Great White Throne judgment.
When Jesus lives on the new earth, he will HAND OVER the kingdom to the Father. But that is when you say Jesus will rule.

It certainly is. I've always affirmed and never denied that.
So then, why do you insist Jesus is going to give up the throne of God for an earthly throne?