Tol Member Billboard Program

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever needed a bigger, better way to get your point across? Have you ever wanted to highlight a point or have fun with another TOL member in a BIG, BIG way? Well now you can with our TOL Member billboard program.

CLICK HERE for all the details!

This billboard program is NOT intended for advertising of any kind! Billboards submitted that advertise any product, website or anything unrelated to TOL will be rejected. This billboard program is for TOL members to have fun! If a billboard appears to be an advertisement for a product but is done in jest, this would be acceptable - although again.... this is a subjective decision by the TOL staff (each banner will be reviewed). These member billboards will be rotated in the header of every TOL page which means your billboard will get maximum exposure!

GOLD and SILVER level TOL subscribers get billboards for FREE!! READ PAGE FOR DETAILS

The BILLBOARD pricing structure is as follows....

BILLBOARDS are $10 per month. Only registered TOL members can have billboards (no ads!!!)

Gold level TOL subscribers pay $20 per month for their subscription and therefore they get two BILLBOARDS at no extra charge.

Silver level TOL subscribers pay $10 per month for their subscription and therefore they get one BILLBOARD at no extra charge.

Bronze level TOL subscribers pay $3 per month for their subscription and therefore they get $3 off the BILLBOARD price of $10 making their price $7 per month.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Crow

I feel really bad for Skeptic and aikido7 when BillyBob sees this....
:D

Oh and Crow....
Did you notice that since you are a GOLD subscriber you can run two billboards for free!!!?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I sent you one Knight. Let me know if it will work.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

I resized it so it will work.

Did you want it to link to anything in particular???
How about this?

erinmarie

Knight! If I were making a banner for someone else, would I still have to include my username, or just theirs?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by erinmarie

Knight! If I were making a banner for someone else, would I still have to include my username, or just theirs?
Whoever is the paying customer must have their name on the billboard.

In other words....
I want to avoid person A from making a billboard that appears to be made by person B.

Know what I mean?

If you are making a billboard for somone else because you have a better understanding of graphics etc. then all you need to do is have their name on the billboard.

The submitting party MUST have their name on the billboard.