Tol Member Billboard Program

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So, how am I supposed to pay for such a thing? I don't have any credit cards. But I'm very good with graphics, and such.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Greywolf

Are you sure that they were siblings?

(Sorry to ask so many questions, but little details can sometimes make all the difference.)

No. Just guessing that they were. She seemed to be about 10 and he seemed to be 11 or 12.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lighthouse

So, how am I supposed to pay for such a thing? I don't have any credit cards. But I'm very good with graphics, and such.

Check your PMs, lighthouse.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh... turbo.... where are you??? :D

Turbo needs a billboard. I would bet turbo would make a rockin' billboard.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe after I get that new computer I'll come up with something.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not grumpy so much as crippled. I tried to make an avatar last night and even that is a little too much for my system. Of course, it didn't help that I had the live chat open in the backgound. :doh:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
:readthis:
This billboard program is NOT intended for advertising of any kind! Billboards submitted that advertise any product, website or anything unrelated to TOL will be rejected.
Looks like there's already one banner in circulation that's advertising a product. :nono:

;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky

:readthis:

Looks like there's already one banner in circulation that's advertising a product. :nono:

;)
Yeah, I noticed that.

(pretty funny though) :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Poly

Yeah, I noticed that.

(pretty funny though) :D
I guess I should alter the rules to state....

If a billboard appears to be an advertisement for a product but is done in jest, this is acceptable - although again.... this is the decision of the TOL staff.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

I guess I should alter the rules to state....

If a billboard appears to be an advertisement for a product but is done in jest, this is acceptable - although again.... this is the decision of the TOL staff.

::::poly starts thinking of a Windows advertisement that she could come up with...in jest. :think:

;)

SOTK

Originally posted by lighthouse

SOTK-
Ummm...come up with a joke.

Oh, I got a few! Just wondering the technical aspects to creating the actual billboard. Do you guys just find some image, tweak it, and then shrink it down with a picture editing program or something?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SOTK

Oh, I got a few! Just wondering the technical aspects to creating the actual billboard. Do you guys just find some image, tweak it, and then shrink it down with a picture editing program or something?
Yea... for the most part.

Lucky and Turbo are both good connections for creating images and such.