TOL - Remembrance and Memorial Thread

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In loving memory of my beautiful son who was shot to death just driving home on the freeway on his way home from work, unknown reason, unknown perpetrator(s) the sunday after thanksgiving.

Wonderful loving son who never harmed a soul in his life. I will always love you my angel. Please pray for my sanity and for his murderer or murderers to be caught.

picture.php

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Raven was touched by this email received this morning.

Twas' 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38
When 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven's gate.
Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air.
They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say.
They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
"Where are we?" asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse.
"This is heaven." declared a small boy. "We're spending Christmas at God's house."
When what to their wondering eyes did appear,
but Jesus, their savior, the children gathered near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same.
Then He opened His arms and He called them by name.
And in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring
those children all flew into the arms of their King
And as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
one small girl turned and looked at Jesus' face.
And as if He could read all the questions she had
He gently whispered to her, "I'll take care of mom and dad."
Then He looked down on earth, the world far below
He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe
Then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand,
"Let My power and presence re-enter this land!"
"May this country be delivered from the hands of fools"
"I'm taking back my nation. I'm taking back my schools!"
Then He and the children stood up without a sound.
"Come now my children, let me show you around."
Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran.
All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight,
"In the midst of this darkness, I AM STILL THE LIGHT."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In loving memory of my beautiful son who was shot to death just driving home on the freeway on his way home from work, unknown reason, unknown perpetrator(s) the sunday after thanksgiving.

Wonderful loving son who never harmed a soul in his life. I will always love you my angel. Please pray for my sanity and for his murderer or murderers to be caught.

picture.php

Angel4Truth, my heart goes out to you. There are no other words... please know many prayers are on their way.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

In Loving Memory
of

Thomas F. Ellis, Sr.
April 24th, 1964 - August 20th, 2012

Loving Husband, Father, Grandfather, Son, Brother, and Friend.
Thomas and I were not Senior/Junior, Thomas and his son Thomas were Senior/Junior.

Safe in the arms of Jesus, safe on His gentle breast, there o’rshaded, sweetly his soul shall rest - Amen!

A reflection ... One star in in the millions will burn out and it goes unnoticed, one instrument in an orchestra of four hundred instruments goes silent and the conductor leads on, a bank with it's millions of dollars can lose one dollar and will not matter much, but still the voice of a child and it seems as the whole world goes silent.​

This will Thomas first Christmas away from us.

His first Christmas in heaven.

Take your rest, Thomas, dear sweet son.​

Thunder's Muse

picture.php

You have my prayers, Angel xxx

Nang

TOL Subscriber

picture.php

Such a tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss and sorrows.

May God provide you with some answers, resolution, eventual peace, but mostly spiritual strength to live through this.

I will pray earnestly for you!

Nang

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Such a tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss and sorrows.

May God provide you with some answers, resolution, eventual peace, but mostly spiritual strength to live through this.

I will pray earnestly for you!

Nang

Thank you so much.

Adam

Hall of Fame
I remember dad and mom and am thankful that they were vessels of God. I'm thankful to my dad for bringing me to the Lord.

Dad - died 11/14/2002
Mom - died 10/30/2010

Jotham Paul (our beloved unborn son)
Died in utero in February, 2012 (17 weeks old)
Born March 1, 2012

I'll get to meet you soon my son.

Adam

Hall of Fame

picture.php

Blessings to you.

doloresistere

picture.php

I am so sorry that I did not notice this until today. This semester has been hell on me timewise and emotionally. I will be praying for your sanity angel and that the perpetrators of your son's death will be caught and prosecuted.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

picture.php

God bless you, sweet Sister.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Blessings to you.

I am so sorry that I did not notice this until today. This semester has been hell on me timewise and emotionally. I will be praying for your sanity angel and that the perpetrators of your son's death will be caught and prosecuted.

God bless you, sweet Sister.

Thank you all so much

Jotham Paul (our beloved unborn son)
Died in utero in February, 2012 (17 weeks old)
Born March 1, 2012

I'll get to meet you soon my son.

My condolences and prayers for you and yours as well.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He's a handsome rascal and anyone who can wear those neck shells has a good sense of humor. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you'll introduce him to me decades from now. I pray God comforts and keeps you, that His peace is upon you in this season and beyond.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He's a handsome rascal and anyone who can wear those neck shells has a good sense of humor. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you'll introduce him to me decades from now. I pray God comforts and keeps you, that His peace is upon you in this season and beyond.

LOL yes, he had an unreal sense of humor, thats one of my favorite pics of him, thats the summer he started really worrying about the ladies and prided himself on working out everyday, then when he would come in - he would make a muscle like that and other muscles in his legs when he was in shorts, and look at me say " Got tickets?"

the first time i said tickets to what? since i had no clue what he meant, and he said tickets to the gun show - calling his biceps guns.

Then after that when he would say Got tickets, i would laugh and say i dont need tickets when you are giving me the show for free. :)

He got that shell necklace in florida on a beach trip. Thank you for your condolences and i would be honored to introduce him to you, he was a fine young man.