LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In Memory of vegascowboy's wife Yolanda Hundley

In Memory of vegascowboy's wife Yolanda Hundley

In Remembrance and Loving Memory
of

Yolanda Hundley
August 20th, 2011

Loving Wife, Mother, Daughter and Friend.

Safe in the arms of Jesus, safe on His gentle breast, there o’rshaded, sweetly his soul shall rest - Amen!

bybee

In Remembrance and Loving Memory
of

Yolanda Hundley
August 20th, 2011

Loving Wife, Mother, Daughter and Friend.

Safe in the arms of Jesus, safe on His gentle breast, there o’rshaded, sweetly his soul shall rest - Amen!
Amen

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In Memory of Thomas F. Ellis Sr.

In Memory of Thomas F. Ellis Sr.

In Loving Memory
of

Thomas F. Ellis, Sr.
April 24th, 1964 - August 20th, 2012

Loving Husband, Father, Grandfather, Son, Brother, and Friend.
Thomas and I were not Senior/Junior, Thomas and his son Thomas were Senior/Junior.

A reflection ... One star in in the millions will burn out and it goes unnoticed, one instrument in an orchestra of four hundred instruments goes silent and the conductor leads on, a bank with it's millions of dollars can lose one dollar and will not matter much, but still the voice of a child and it seems as the whole world goes silent.​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If nobody else weeps with me, I know that Thou weeps with me. Thou gatherest up all my tears into Thy bottle.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 11
25 Jesus said to her,
“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die..."

John 14
“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also..."
They are absolutely marvelous beyond words ... the "I am" of Jesus and yes He is.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

In Loving Memory
of

Thomas F. Ellis, Sr.
April 24th, 1964 - August 20th, 2012

Loving Husband, Father, Grandfather, Son, Brother, and Friend.
Thomas and I were not Senior/Junior, Thomas and his son Thomas were Senior/Junior.

A reflection ... One star in in the millions will burn out and it goes unnoticed, one instrument in an orchestra of four hundred instruments goes silent and the conductor leads on, a bank with it's millions of dollars can lose one dollar and will not matter much, but still the voice of a child and it seems as the whole world goes silent.​

Our dear son Thomas...

Last edited:

keypurr

As I approach that threshhold
The light grows brighter
Beckons, bids me on.
When I cross over
Memories and love live on.
My life, a precious gift, reflected.

This is beautiful my friend, and this thread is meaningful.

keypurr

In loving memory
of my wonderful wife

Ann Marie

Who for 52 years brought me joy and love.
Who was always there when I need strength to go on.

I will never forget our wonderful marriage.

keypurr

In loving memory
of a wonderful friend

Sandy R

Who came into my life on my darkest days
to bring me comfort and joy
She understood my pain as she also suffered it.

Layla

My best friend died 7 years ago, just before Christmas. He was only 21. I miss him every day.

lifeisgood

Our dear son Thomas...

I was just praying for you when I found this thread.

Oh, Psalmist, there are no words.
Tears just welled up in my eyes.

All I can do is ask the Lord to strengthen you and yours and protect you and guide you and lessen the pain of losing a child somehow, even though I cannot imagine the pain of losing a child.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is what Mrs Psalmist (Violet) wrote about our son, Tom...

From a mother's heart...

Tom's Sunset

On August 20th, 2012 our Heavenly Father drew near to our son, Tom, a husband, father, grandfather, son, and brother, knowing that his time had come to take Tom to home…

As Tom's time drew near, our Heavenly Father asked Tom if he would like to paint the sunset in the west over the mountains of Colorado, to paint his love for his wife, children, grandchildren, mom and dad, and all of his family, and for all of the world to see how much he loved all of us. He used the bright colors of the rainbow, with each color representing a member of his family and friends.

So now when we see the sunset west of Denver, Indiana, New Jersey, Washington D.C., and Texas, we now know that Tom loves all of us.

Tom's life did not end with a period .
No it ended with an exclamation point !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From a mother's heart...
Tom's Sunset

On August 20th, 2012 our Heavenly Father drew near to our son, Tom, a husband, father, grandfather, son, and brother, knowing that his time had come to take Tom to home…

As Tom's time drew near, our Heavenly Father asked Tom if he would like to paint the sunset in the west over the mountains of Colorado, to paint his love for his wife, children, grandchildren, mom and dad, and all of his family, and for all of the world to see how much he loved all of us. He used the bright colors of the rainbow, with each color representing a member of his family and friends.

So now when we see the sunset west of Denver, Indiana, New Jersey, Washington D.C., and Texas, we now know that Tom loves all of us.

Lovely.

bybee

From a mother's heart...

Tom's Sunset

That is a beautiful tribute. Thank you Mrs Psalmist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God bless and be with you all who have lost loved ones. God bless and be with the families of the fallen from our embassy and all who have perished in service to our country.

swanca99

Our oldest son, Stephen, who was just a few days short of his 27th birthday when he was senselessly murdered.

We have his music and our fond memories of him, and we look forward to seeing him again in a few short decades.

http://www.freebore.net

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our oldest son, Stephen, who was just a few days short of his 27th birthday when he was senselessly murdered.

We have his music and our fond memories of him, and we look forward to seeing him again in a few short decades.

http://www.freebore.net
Those who suffer the loss of a son or daughter, have much to bear, we know of such loss in both cases.

You have the sincerest sympathies of Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Especially peace.

Last edited:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

“In Remembrance and Memorial”

In Loving Memory
of my dad

Alferd L. Ellis
June 9, 1912 - October 11, 1956

Loving Husband, Father and Son

His body sheltered resting in the earth, his soul safe in the arms of Jesus,
safe on His gentle breast, there o’rshaded, sweetly his soul shall rest - Amen!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

“In Remembrance and Memorial”

In Loving Memory
of my Mom

Eleanore M. Holm
December 7, 1915 - December 19, 2000

Loving Wife, Mother and a quiet servant of the Lord

Safe in the arms of Jesus, safe on His gentle breast, there o’rshaded, sweetly her soul shall rest - Amen!

Last edited: