TOL Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Who would you make King of TOL Island and why?

Who would you include on your ideal team to help you win Survivor TOL (defender and proclaimer of the faith; critical thinkers)? Why?

Ninjashadow

Originally posted by godrulz

Who would you make King of TOL Island and why?

Who would you include on your ideal team to help you win Survivor TOL (defender and proclaimer of the faith; critical thinkers)? Why?

Is this something you're starting or is this an official thing?

elohiym

Re: TOL Survivor

Who would you vote off the TOL island and why?
Nobody.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninjashadow

Is this something you're starting or is this an official thing?

I have no authority here. This is for fun in light of the friction between some of us here.:rolleyes:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Originally posted by elohiym

Nobody.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Leaving TOL is not leaving Christianity. Christians or unbelievers can be voted off without affecting their spiritual status one iota.

elohiym

Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Leaving TOL is not leaving Christianity. Christians or unbelievers can be voted off without affecting their spiritual status one iota.
Still, my answer is nobody. Same reason.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Originally posted by elohiym

Still, my answer is nobody. Same reason.

I agree. Everyone has a right to be here, within reason. If they break rules, though, they should go.

Crow

We actually had a TOL survivor contest here. I just wish I could remember what forum that thread is in.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

We actually had a TOL survivor contest here. I just wish I could remember what forum that thread is in.

Just as I suspected. There are no original ideas. This is round 2?

Ninjashadow

Just as I suspected. There are no original ideas. This is round 2?

I was just reading through some of the stuff from Survivor 1, which was over a year ago. I think it would be cool to do it again.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: TOL Survivor

Who would you vote off the TOL island?

Knight

:eek:

godrulz

Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Poly

Knight

:eek:

:shocked:

OK. Maybe I do not want to play traditional Survivor (looking out for #1). I am thinking more of who is a positive and who is a negative influence here. Who would we want to lead us, who would we want on our team, who does more harm than good in the cause of truth?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:shocked:

OK. Maybe I do not want to play traditional Survivor (looking out for #1).

Yeah, but think of the possibilities if we all voted this guy out. :D

This reminds me of a couple of times in the past when disgruntled members requested (I think one demanded) that Knight resign as administrator. :chuckle:

Ok, I'll stop hijacking your thread, godrulz.

This might be interesting. I'd have to think about who'd I'd vote off. I'm pretty sure it would be a Christian who was a danger to Christianity. The ones who just hold the hands of unbelievers on their way to hell, making them think that they are just hunky with God instead of warning them of their doom. :think:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Off: Dave Miller, for the reason Poly gave above: "a Christian who was a danger to Christianity. The ones who just hold the hands of unbelievers on their way to hell, making them think that they are just hunky with God instead of warning them of their doom." :)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nineveh

Off: Dave Miller, for the reason Poly gave above: "a Christian who was a danger to Christianity. The ones who just hold the hands of unbelievers on their way to hell, making them think that they are just hunky with God instead of warning them of their doom." :)

Is Miller a genuine Christian? Zakath is an unbeliever. Some think I am an unbeliever?! It is sometimes hard to tell who is and is not a Christian. Those who clearly are not, must be warned with all urgency and persuasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.