toldailytopic: Do you believe the Devil is actively involved in peoples daily lives i

IMJerusha

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 8th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Do you believe the Devil is actively involved in peoples daily lives in this day and age?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Absolutely!
Ephesians 2:1-2
2Timothy 2:25-26
James 3:14-15
2 Corinthians 11:14
Revelation 12:9
Acts 5:3
Luke 13:16
Revelation 20:2-3

There's tons of Scripture to support that HaSatan is very real and very active in our world and in our lives.

LKmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Berean
There he is! Get him!!

:CRASH: :devil:(<-acw) :whip:
:rotfl:

Stan you are hypocrite and a liar. I stand by those statements based upon your continued actions AND reactions to people who do not share the same beliefs as you. You accused me (and my ilk) of not speaking out on other topics (that may or not be of concern to you) just against homos (LIE). You accuse people of editing or taking things out of context yet YOU just manipulated The Bereans original post (HYpocrite) to add in your own seething and apparent hate towards ACW. You yourself said that those who post dancing deviled bananas are of the devil:think:

The negative attention you receive from certian posters you bring upon yourself. Only YOU have the choice to resist the evil that is afflicting your life and heart. Maybe you are mocked and condemmed because of your actions that are NOT of God, all while claiming you "are a Christian".

Stan, I have much pity for you.

StanJ53

Stan you are hypocrite and a liar. I stand by those statements based upon your continued actions AND reactions to people who do not share the same beliefs as you. You accused me (and my ilk) of not speaking out on other topics (that may or not be of concern to you) just against homos (LIE). You accuse people of editing or taking things out of context yet YOU just manipulated The Bereans original post (HYpocrite) to add in your own seething and apparent hate towards ACW. You yourself said that those who post dancing deviled bananas are of the devil:think:

The negative attention you receive from certian posters you bring upon yourself. Only YOU have the choice to resist the evil that is afflicting your life and heart. Maybe you are mocked and condemmed because of your actions that are NOT of God, all while claiming you "are a Christian".

Stan, I have much pity for you.

LOL.... I think you need medication.

It was funny before it turned on you wasn't it?

I do enjoy making self-righteous people upset.

Funny how most of the so-called negative attention (spite) I get is from women and hate mongers. Oh well, I'll survive.

:loser: