toldailytopic: Dream jobs. If you could have any career in the world, what might some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 6th, 2010 09:22 AM

toldailytopic: Dream jobs. If you could have any career in the world, what might some of your choices be?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Getting paid to watch the grass grow around a bass fishing pond.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
:think:

I thought up three or four but in the end I can't stand the idea of giving up the job I've got now for any of those. So...housewife.

Seriously. My job pwns yours, guys. Sorry about that and all but it's true. Don't let me discourage you boys from talking about your little dream careers, though. :chuckle:

Man, I so bad. :nono:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
:think:

I thought up three or four but in the end I can't stand the idea of giving up the job I've got now for any of those. So...housewife.

Seriously. My job pwns yours, guys. Sorry about that and all but it's true. Don't let me discourage you boys from talking about your little dream careers, though. :chuckle:

Man, I so bad. :nono:

lol, I saw your name as the last one to post and had to look, I just knew it was going to be something to do with writing for RPG's. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seriously.... I would like to own and operate either a small dirt race track or a ice hockey rink.

Cracked

Christian counseling, spiritual formation, chaplaincy - maybe a little published writing or fine art.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I have a good friend who loves his job as an Army chaplain. I don't know what all he does but it sounds cool.

Also I think being a pilot of some sort would be very cool.

The Berean

As a kid I wanted to be: (in order)

1-Centerfielder for the San Francisco Giants
2-Astronaut
3-Architect
4-Computer genius

Hmmm...I didn't end up doing any of these things. :noid:

Newman

I'd like to commandeer Paul Krugman's NYT column and write about real economics and conservative/libertarian political/cultural commentary.

Disney imagineer.

drummer for some awesome prog metal band.

mythbuster.

satire writer for the Onion.

TOL webmaster.

Jessica Claire

- Mom
- Writer - fiction, nonfiction, weirdness, short, long, everything.
- Animal behaviorist
- Naturalist
- Ethologist
- Broadway triple-threat
- Recording artist and/or songwriter
- Camp counselor
- Nomad/vagabond, in the more modern senses of the words

Ah... life. I plan to accomplish at least 6 of those before I die. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Door to door gravy salesman.

...cause even if you never sold any you'd have all this gravy.

:think: I might not have thought this one through all the way.

Seriously.... I would like to own and operate either a small dirt race track or a ice hockey rink.
Now if you could find a way to combine those two things, BAM, new extreme sport. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.