toldailytopic: Dream jobs. If you could have any career in the world, what might some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonrise

I always wanted to be Nancy Drew, and ride around in my roadster with my cat.

But, riding with Topper and tormenting him, would be fun too. For that though, I would have to be dead. Some wish that job on me too...:ha:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Working on it actually, currently a substitute teacher and a college student when I can afford it. Some day I'll be a full time high school maths teacher.

gsweet

Prospector-Gold miner.

It's a good time; you should give it a shot!:cheers:

And on that note, I'm lucky enough to be doing something I love. That said, I'd like to be a starting ace for the Red Sox or a professional rally car driver.

vnctblzn

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 6th, 2010 09:22 AM

toldailytopic: Dream jobs. If you could have any career in the world, what might some of your choices be?
i would like to be world savior and start my own religion. but i don't have adequate schooling.

vnctblzn

I could provide you with the schooling. How much do you have to spend on tuition?
that's the problem. i'm paying on a mortgage so i don't have tuition money. how can i be world savior and start my own religion if i lack basic tuition money?

Krsto

Designing houses is something I most definitely consider in lines of art.

Don't beat yourself down about what you have or haven't done! Why don't you want to get an architecture degree? Especially if you've been doing it... ?

It doesn't need to be separated from faith...Don't you think all those folks who designed the many beautiful cathedrals and churches had the equivalent of an architecture degree?

:chuckle:

That it does.

I suppose that kind of proves my point. :plain:

Don't stop at Porsche...

My brother-in-law, in the UK, writes for a high-end auto magazine and often tests cars. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his job... More than I think anyone I've ever known (and I've known some folks with amazing jobs). He's gotten to drive every serious track/road/highway in Europe with a model car. (and all of the crazy private tracks the car companies have on their campuses). My sister 1/2 hates it, mostly because he winds up hitting some pretty insane speeds, but they always have the most incredible cars that are on loan to them. And when they visit us in the states, they're always given some crazy future car on test/loan.

But while some folks'd dream of it, that's just not for me.

:chuckle:

:plain:

Your brother-in-law makes me sick (kidding, I'm glad for him - sort of).

Architecture degree? I'm about 3 hours from the nearest school of arch. and I don't have a way to support a large family near one of them. Just give me someone with a lot of money who will let me be creative with his home and I'll be happy. Especially if I can get an award from a national magazine like Residential Architect or Custom Homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.