toldailytopic: Earth Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 22nd, 2010 09:37 AM

toldailytopic: Earth Day.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:plain: I had to take my Grandfather to the VA Clinic in Orlando today. When I went to go get the car to leave I found a flyer under the windshield (which I hate) proclaiming "Earth Day Awareness".

:mad:Normally when I get these windshield things I just toss them in the car and throw them away later...but.....This time I seriously considered crumpling it up and throwing it on the ground just for spite (considering the circumstances). I though to myself about how immature I was being and reconsidered.

......on the way out I witnessed someone crumbling theirs up and throwing it on the ground.

If I thought of it.....and another did it....how many more were cast to the ground? :idunno:

Point being........Do the silly goons who do things like this really think about what they are doing.....I mean how stupid was this?!?! How many trees were wasted just for the trash pile this Earth Day by the supposed "people who care". :doh:

If I cared this might really upset me. :plain:

elohiym

I mean how stupid was this?!?! How many trees were wasted just for the trash pile this Earth Day by the supposed "people who care". :doh:

They're killing trees to worship their ideology of saving trees.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We might as well use this one up. We are getting another some day. Pass me a cigar.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I forgot about it, what is it?
Sure I could Google it, but that is rather cheating, poor sportsmanship you know.

My cousin and wife was going to Las Vegas; I told him to catch the Dean and Jerry act, but he said they were not doing their act and wanted to know if I was serious, I said, 'just kidding; but I wasn't.

I woke up laughing! It happens when I sleep more than 10 hours. I like to sleep more than anything else. Makes me wonder if the stars, wait a minute, I do not believe in astrology, it is for morons.

So, back to earth day, why not a nice warm summer day?

Last edited:

The Graphite

Here I am at work, happy to report that every light is on in my house, and every fan, a couple radios, and both computers.

:zoomin: :idea: :tunes: :geek: :patrol:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Here I am at work, happy to report that every light is on in my house, and every fan, a couple radios, and both computers.

:zoomin: :idea: :tunes: :geek: :patrol:

You do use those new whatever they are bulbs? I never use the old incandescent bulbs. One thing I do not like about the new bulbs is they do not dim well, not the 21 watt = 100, or the 14 watt = 60, they are even worse. The best one is the little bulb in a Tiffany lamp; that one dims way down. They need to work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.