toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
OH! - Kinda like the Catholics say they praise God, and maybe the Mormons also.
No, nothing like that. You said something that was untrue and I called you on it. It's like that.

Is that the way??? - Just because they say with their mouth doesn't show what's in their ( Bowels ) / Heart.
And you reading in whatever suits you has even less behind it. Sure, everyone saying the pledge of allegiance might be secretly plotting the overthrow of the government, but there's no reason to actually believe that.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They just caught the second bomber. The fire department and police are being cheered in Watertown, Massachusetts where he was caught.

Letsargue

No, nothing like that. You said something that was untrue and I called you on it. It's like that.

And you reading in whatever suits you has even less behind it. Sure, everyone saying the pledge of allegiance might be secretly plotting the overthrow of the government, but there's no reason to actually believe that.

You’re taking the extreme of things, and OK’ing the less extreme. You can’t do that with God and His Word. -- Even if any of the false christians say they love Christ, it’s a fact that they “Despise Him” if they deny even one single word.. – What I’m saying is: - If Christ said: “( If you Love me keep my Commandments )”, and some fool teaches that he loves Christ and denies even one phrase of Jesus’ Commandments - that man Despises and calls Christ a liar and is not a true Christian, but a lover of Satan who tells the fool the lie, and he taught it. --- We have the Scriptures to DECIDE what the Truth is or what is a lie. – You’re taking the “Pledge of Allegiance” that has nothing to do with the Truth that decides Heaven or Hell. – There’s nothing sinful in the Pledge of Allegiance, or the Pledge of Russia, but the Truth is the Pledge of God, and THAT MUST be (( Exact )), or hell is the place they go. ---- (((( James 2:10 KJV )))). – Thus, --- Romans 3:10-12 KJV ---///--- That’s why I insist that any of you prove me wrong on any point, and I constantly prove you all wrong on every point, and look at you all’s divisions on every point, and that in itself proves you all WRONG!!!

Paul – 041913

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You’re taking the extreme of things, and OK’ing the less extreme.
No, Paul. I was objecting to your characterization, because it was wrong. Nothing more than that.

You can’t do that with God and His Word.
I don't. You're compounding one mistaken declaration with a newly mistaken assumption.

-- Even if any of the false christians say they love Christ, it’s a fact that they “Despise Him” if they deny even one single word.. – What I’m saying is: - If Christ said: “( If you Love me keep my Commandments )”, and some fool teaches that he loves Christ and denies even one phrase of Jesus’ Commandments - that man Despises and calls Christ a liar and is not a true Christian, but a lover of Satan who tells the fool the lie, and he taught it. --- We have the Scriptures to DECIDE what the Truth is or what is a lie.
None of that has anything to do with what I wrote to you or objected to.

– You’re taking the “Pledge of Allegiance” that has nothing to do with the Truth that decides Heaven or Hell.
It wasn't offered for that purpose. It was offered to illustrate that you can think anything you like about people. But that doesn't make the thought reasonable.

That’s why I insist that any of you prove me wrong on any point, and I constantly prove you all wrong on every point, and look at you all’s divisions on every point, and that in itself proves you all WRONG!!!
I've never met a man yet who appointed himself judge then found himself guilty or insufficient on a charge. :plain: You're apparently no exception.

Or, if only the other guy understood. Darn other guy.

Letsargue

No, Paul. I was objecting to your characterization, because it was wrong. Nothing more than that.

I don't. You're compounding one mistaken declaration with a newly mistaken assumption.

None of that has anything to do with what I wrote to you or objected to.

It wasn't offered for that purpose. It was offered to illustrate that you can think anything you like about people. But that doesn't make the thought reasonable.

I've never met a man yet who appointed himself judge then found himself guilty or insufficient on a charge. :plain: You're apparently no exception.

Or, if only the other guy understood. Darn other guy.

Do you really think you're right on every point?? - You say that I'm wrong, but you just say it, but offer ON TRUTH to back your wrong to right!!!

If two people disagree with Christ on any one point at all, but agree with each other, they both still are GOING to Hell, and that's a fact. So prove me wrong using the Word, or continue agreeing with only a few people on just a few things of God, but NEVER on everything with anyone, much less Christ!!!

Paul -- 041913

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The disappointing part to being captured alive is that his chances of avoiding justice (execution for murder) just went up dramatically. Just-a-system.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you really think you're right on every point??
No, that's your territory. You're the one who constantly claims to beat the pants off everyone. I just made the one point. And yes, on that point I'm absolutely right and I set out why.

Now if you don't agree you should be able to either set out the error in pretty straight forward thinking or counter with another, equally valid way of looking at it. I don't believe you can because I think you're thinking with your heart and not your noggin.

- You say that I'm wrong, but you just say it, but offer ON TRUTH to back your wrong to right!!!
You have that completely backwards. I set out precisely why you were wrong. All of Islam demonstrably wasn't celebrating in the wake of 9/11. In fact, most of Islam wasn't and a good deal of it was decrying the violent actions of the terrorists.

What you said was wrong.

Beyond that I noted 1.6 billion (according to a 2010 Pew estimate) Muslims can't be even mostly violent in their religious beliefs because the state of the world and the actual, limited violence doesn't remotely support that notion.

If two people disagree with Christ on any one point at all, but agree with each other, they both still are GOING to Hell, and that's a fact.
I think you're wrong on that too, but it wasn't part of my argument. Grace isn't needed if men can keep the law. I fail daily, am wrong daily, require grace.

So prove me wrong using the Word, or continue agreeing with only a few people on just a few things of God, but NEVER on everything with anyone, much less Christ!!!
You aren't Christ, Paul. I don't claim to have a perfect understanding of the Word or of my Savior, but I know what he's given me to know and find that and my ongoing walk and growth sufficient for me.

:e4e:

Letsargue

No, that's your territory. You're the one who constantly claims to beat the pants off everyone. I just made the one point. And yes, on that point I'm absolutely right and I set out why.

Now if you don't agree you should be able to either set out the error in pretty straight forward thinking or counter with another, equally valid way of looking at it. I don't believe you can because I think you're thinking with your heart and not your noggin.

You have that completely backwards. I set out precisely why you were wrong. All of Islam demonstrably wasn't celebrating in the wake of 9/11. In fact, most of Islam wasn't and a good deal of it was decrying the violent actions of the terrorists.

What you said was wrong.

Beyond that I noted 1.6 billion (according to a 2010 Pew estimate) Muslims can't be even mostly violent in their religious beliefs because the state of the world and the actual, limited violence doesn't remotely support that notion.

I think you're wrong on that too, but it wasn't part of my argument. Grace isn't needed if men can keep the law. I fail daily, am wrong daily, require grace.

You aren't Christ, Paul. I don't claim to have a perfect understanding of the Word or of my Savior, but I know what he's given me to know and find that and my ongoing walk and growth sufficient for me.

:e4e:

How do you do that?? – Any young beginning half witted Christian can SEE who and what you’re doing. -- I gave you Scriptures and if you think you can turn them on me your are really Wrong!!! – But as for as how do you do that: >>-- Jeremiah 8:12 KJV ---///--- One wrong is an abomination today with Christ. -- Read the Book!!!

Are we talking Politics, or Righteousnes?? - Make up your mind. Righteousness is Truth, - and Politics is foolishness anyhow, there is no Righteousness in Politics

Paul – 041913

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How do you do that??
It's easy, I remind you what you actually said and what I objected to and what you attempted to move it into.

– Any young beginning half witted Christian can SEE who and what you’re doing.
I think you see what you want to see, because otherwise you have to argue the point you can't argue.

-- I gave you Scriptures and if you think you can turn them on me your are really Wrong!!!
I never tried to. I told you they weren't a part of my objection. I noted that the notion of imperfection and grace run hand in hand. This isn't a contest.

– But as for as how do you do that: >>-- Jeremiah 8:12 KJV ---///--- One wrong is an abomination today with Christ. -- Read the Book!!!
Is the Sabbath made for man or man for the Sabbath? Who falls short and requires grace? What was the purpose of the law, to redeem men or to help them realize their need for redemption?

Are we talking Politics, or Righteousnes?? -
Logic in my objection, scripture in your movement beyond it.

Make up your mind.
It isn't divided. It wasn't divided by your attempt to do so.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The disappointing part to being captured alive is that his chances of avoiding justice (execution for murder) just went up dramatically. Just-a-system.
Hope not.

But I also was a little disappointed he wasn't killed in the shootout.
The last thing I want to hear is his excuses for doing such a thing.
I don't give a flip for any excuse he thinks he might have.
And besides that, any excuse he gives just might incite others to carry out some evil deed for the attention.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
You guys are sick, you don't kill people in cold-blood or you're just as bad as they are.

And wanting someone else to do your bidding is even sicker.

They captured him, why do you have to ruin every bit of good news?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You guys are sick, you don't kill people in cold-blood or you're just as bad as they are.
It wouldn't have been in cold blood, you moron.

He was shooting at the police.

And before that he was shooting at them and throwing pipe bombs and grenades at them.

And before that he was setting off bombs in public.

Try to get a grip on reality, will ya?

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
It wouldn't have been in cold blood, you moron.

He was shooting at the police.

And before that he was shooting at them and throwing pipe bombs and grenades at them.

And before that he was setting off bombs in public.

Try to get a grip on reality, will ya?

He was injured hiding under a boat, you moron. Cold-blood has no relevance on past actions.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
He was shooting from the boat.
Have you not been watching the news?

Yeah, I went through it minute by minute on a few live coverage things, they didn't mention that =s

I just read about some guy going out and seeing blood on his boat and then the BPD unit... 3? was it? The FBI and some other group went to check it out..

I never knew he was shooting back, I was under the impression that he was unarmed.

If he was shooting back then they'd have been right to kill him... Capture and interrogate would probably have been more fruitful and preferable, but if you're right then it isn't cold-blood the news I saw didn't mention it.

I was actually dissatisfied with the lack of emphasis put on the certainty they had it was the right guy... the uncle more or less confirmed it and that was seemingly absent from news coverage... was quite appalling.

It's just that our countries seem to have a knack for killing when a capture is possible. (with little risk)