toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This one is troubling.
http://www.policeone.com/police-hero...and-Sheepdogs/

It is the mindset that says "us and them" regarding the public. The notion of (in spite of the denial) of moral superiority. Some may argue that it's a necessary delusion that one has to maintain in order to be a police officer, but it has also caused horror and tragedy. And I know heroes in law enforcement who weren't wolves at all.

In the worst case, the "wolves for the sheep" just become wolves. It's a bitter, personally damaging thing that one has to sometimes kill other people to save lives. But it's just an unfortunate fact. Most of those who have had to do it, hate it. And I'm grateful for that.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Dispatcher says again, Suspect 2 is posting online that he's "going to kill everyone because we killed his brother."

Last edited:

Letsargue

Let’s SEE!!! – There’s about 10,000 children killed each year by auto of all kinds. WHAT ever happened to their concern????????????? --- Millions of people throughout the world killed by everything you PEOPLE -- ???LOVE???

Paul – 041913

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Let’s SEE!!! – There’s about 10,000 children killed each year by auto of all kinds. WHAT ever happened to their concern????????????? --- Millions of people throughout the world killed by everything you PEOPLE -- ???LOVE???

Paul – 041913

Can I please borrow a question mark for my post(Here)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Can I please borrow a question mark for my post(Here)
He thinks he's running out but if you just stand very still you can snag one when he goes by again. :plain:

[Michael Gold‏@migold45m] CNN: Older brother apparently posted "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them" on a website.
"You kill what you fear and you fear what you don't understand..." Genesis (the other one) Duke's Travels

Doormat

Wall Street Journal: Chechen Terror Usually Aimed at Russia.

A profile on the Russian social-networking site Vkontakte that appears to belong to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev includes a propaganda clip rallying jihadists to go to Syria to fight alongside rebels there, citing sayings from the Prophet Muhammad.​

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I don't think they're Al Qaeda but it wouldn't surprise me, makes little difference, seems they're muslim extremists.

Muslims don't want to be branded with the same stick, then don't be Muslim.

I think the people who are going to defend muslims the most now are going to be Protestants, probably Catholics the most though, the old pope would have done.

gcthomas

I don't think they're Al Qaeda but it wouldn't surprise me, makes little difference, seems they're muslim extremists.

Muslims don't want to be branded with the same stick, then don't be Muslim.

I think the people who are going to defend muslims the most now are going to be Protestants, probably Catholics the most though, the old pope would have done.

I don't think that you can put all Muslims in one pot together. Just because Islam is spawning many of the terrorists now doesn't mean that every Muslim is suspect.

In the same way, when Britain was beset by both Catholic and Protestant terrorists in Northern Ireland, no one suggested that it was the Catholic and Protestant religions that were the main problem. We still thought that most Christians were still ok really.

Letsargue

I don't think that you can put all Muslims in one pot together. Just because Islam is spawning many of the terrorists now doesn't mean that every Muslim is suspect.

In the same way, when Britain was beset by both Catholic and Protestant terrorists in Northern Ireland, no one suggested that it was the Catholic and Protestant religions that were the main problem. We still thought that most Christians were still ok really.

Of course NOT!!! - They're of the same religon and people , and family and god!!!!

Paul -- 041913

Letsargue

Like we're all cut from the same cloth as the Westboro fellowship?

Then I suppose you can get religion if you don't want to be branded with Stalin, Mao, you know...atheists. :plain:

Catholics are Catholics, and Mormons are Mormons, and Baptists are who ((( THEY ))) are!!!

There are different Religions!!!! - Muslims are Muslims, they hate Christ the same as any lost fool does!!! -- Just ask Obama!!!

Paul -- 041913

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Catholics are Catholics, and Mormons are Mormons, and Baptists are who ((( THEY ))) are!!!

There are different Religions!!!!
Catholics and Baptists are whazzit?! :plain:

- Muslims are Muslims
Thanks, but aCW doesn't need the competition.

Else, the VAST majority of people walking around this planet are peaceful, be they Muslim, Christian, Hindu, even heathens :)D). To lay violence at the foot of their religion is as fool hardy as an atheist laying the inquisition at ours.

they hate Christ the same as any lost fool does!!! -- Just ask Obama!!!

Paul -- 041913
Why would I ask a Christian about Islam. :think: And have you read the Koran? Do you know any actual Muslims?

Letsargue

Catholics and Baptists are whazzit?! :plain:

Thanks, but aCW doesn't need the competition.

Else, the VAST majority of people walking around this planet are peaceful, be they Muslim, Christian, Hindu, even heathens :)D). To lay violence at the foot of their religion is as fool hardy as an atheist laying the inquisition at ours.

Why would I ask a Christian about Islam. :think: And have you read the Koran? Do you know any actual Muslims?

Who danced when the towers fell?? -- The whole muslim world!!!

Paul -- 041913

Letsargue

No, Paul, they didn't. In fact, a great many Muslims voiced opposition to terrorism and did so immediately. You've had too much time to get good information.

OH! - Kinda like the Catholics say they praise God, and maybe the Mormons also. Is that the way??? - Just because they say with their mouth doesn't show what's in their ( Bowels ) / Heart.

Paul -- 041913