toldailytopic: Is Barack Obama the worst president in US history?

elohiym

If by some miracle (aint gonna happen) the RNC nominated Rand Paul and he took Duncan Hunter as his VP, you wouldn't vote for them?

Like you said, "aint gonna happen."

My vote is powerless. My voice and pen are powerful.

elohiym

You are part of the problem. You will not even try to understand the problem by spending a little of your time watching a documentary. Instead you spend your time telling people to vote republican, to vote for the same scoundrels that are causing the problems.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You are part of the problem. You will not even try to understand the problem by spending a little of your time watching a documentary. Instead you spend your time telling people to vote republican, to vote for the same scoundrels that are causing the problems.

I want to know who you would vote for today?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmmm... 'slow witted' ... Sometimes I like your adjectives.

Sometimes not - like 'ding bat' ... not so much.

I would call him a demon possessed pervert, but satan doesn't cast out satan. He is just stupid.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, GWB is the worst president ... EVER, followed closely by Jimmy Carter.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Now? Understand the real problem and communicate it to everyone possible, as I have tried my best to do on this forum for years now. Until there is a critical mass awareness sufficient to lead to constructive actions that will change the system, we can only shout the problem and the solution from the rooftops.

I am sure there are many here who will never understand the problem like you do
and
could benefit by knowing who you would vote for
so
why don't you tell us?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
In 1982, Historians rated four 20th century presidents in the running for "worst":

Warren Harding
Richard Nixon
Jimmy Carter on the list of self-described conservatives.
Coolidge was on the list of self-described liberal historians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

George W. Bush seems to rank from 31st to 39th, in polls of historians taken after his terms were completed, but some caution that we should wait for some time to pass before assessing the full impact of his presidency.

elohiym

I am sure there are many here who will never understand the problem like you do
and
could benefit by knowing who you would vote for

They would benefit more by watching the free documentary The Secrets of Oz because then they would understand the problem and know the solution. They would also know who I would vote for by watching that documentary.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
They would benefit more by watching the free documentary The Secrets of Oz because then they would understand the problem and know the solution. They would also know who I would vote for by watching that documentary.

you must be a closet democrat

elohiym

and you are afraid of telling us who you would vote for

:chuckle: No.

Right at the very beginning of the documentary, within the first five minutes, several experts explain why there is no political solution--the government is powerless.

You think the government has power and the solution is voting republican. Get educated! ... or remain part of the problem.