toldailytopic: Is Barack Obama the worst president in US history?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
:chuckle: No.

Right at the very beginning of the documentary, within the first five minutes, several experts explain why there is no political solution--the government is powerless.

You think the government has power and the solution is voting republican. Get educated! ... or remain part of the problem.

are you going to vote?

elohiym

why should I watch someone who doesn't think there is a solution?

I already told you there is a solution, and it is explained in the film. First the problem is explained so you can understand it, then some solutions are offered. Those are possibly the only fair solutions, and they are beyond politics.

Get educated, Chrys. Watch the film. Many here have already, and now they understand the problem and know the solution. That has to be starting pointing, getting us all on the same page.

oatmeal

Yes, by far.

I would rather believe that his terrible presidency will not exclude or prevent qualified blacks to run.

oatmeal

elohiym

:( my pic of the Obama pout failed

obama-pouting.jpg

:e4e:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The worst president in history? That is highly opinionated; as some say Andrew Johnson, yet he helped the South when the radical republicans wanted to take our land. Another low rated one is Warren Harding; he encouraged industrialization and a strong economy independent of foreign influence. The some say he did more good than harm, with the Teapot Dome Scandal but was blamed for, yet he did good things as well. Richard Nixon accomplished much, good and bad, depending on how much his term in office helped, or hurt you. The beloved Abraham Lincoln is hated by many in the South, even today.
I think George Bush was a terrible president! Then I hate interventionism. AS for Barack Obama, he seems like a chameleon, always able to change with the situation, and being such, may well be the least moral president yet!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would rather believe that his terrible presidency will not exclude or prevent qualified blacks to run.

oatmeal

I voted for the black man in 2008, it just wasn't Obama. And I am hoping to do it again in 2012. And again, it won't be Obama. And neither time was it his skin color. In fact, they are both called "uncle Tom" by the uneducated(on who uncle Tom is) liberals.

Ps82

I voted for the black man in 2008, it just wasn't Obama. And I am hoping to do it again in 2012. And again, it won't be Obama. And neither time was it his skin color. In fact, they are both called "uncle Tom" by the uneducated(on who uncle Tom is) liberals.

I like Herman Cain ... and I wish the black Senator from Florida was running ... can't recall his name at this moment... but both of these men seem to have excellent common sense! Would consider Perry ... and then anyone but a Dem.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is Barack Obama the worst president in US history?

It's too early to evaluate his presidency, but I don't see how he could come close to the bottom as it stands. A cross section of historians and rankings puts the following at the bottom:

Harrison
Tyler
Fillmore
Pierce
Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Grant
Harding
Coolidge

None of them have ranked Bush, Jr. or Obama at this point and that seems appropriate.

Universalist

:idunno:

I haven't experienced that many Presidents as an adult, and I've come to understand that historical depictions of past Presidents aren't always accurate.

The Federal Reserve Act occurred on Wilson's watch, but was he really to blame? He was a puppet, like so many U.S. Presidents had been before him, and all, I believe, that were after him.

In my lifetime, all the U.S. Presidents have been puppets of the plutocracy.

So which was the worst puppet?

Yeah, agreed for the most part. Which is the worst puppet is the question, they definitely all are.

IMO, the best puppet was Bush-duh! ha!
IMO, the worst puppet was ..hrmmm...not sure.

Bush was my favorite best puppet, perhaps because he was one of the dumbest and funniest.:chuckle:
Now that I think about it, Bush was the worst...IMO..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see on the Yahoo home page that Obama actually admited it is his fault.