toldailytopic: Same-sex marriage: for it, or against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

so what do you think the purpose of marriage is?

Two people making a lifetime commitment to each other as per the marriage vows addressed 400 times prior. There's nothing in marriage that declares wedded couples have a mandatory requirement to produce children.

Therefore its purpose is not to protect any child that may result from such a union.

Unless of course you know of such a vow that has 'to procreate' amidst 'for better or worse, in sickness and in health, till death us do part' etc...?

Thought not.

:e4e:

:plain:

Esquilax

It was a noob moron who failed to read the last 122 pages.
## If I didn't read them, that was because I had not previously posted to the thread. Having an opinion does not necessarily reading 1845 (?) posts. Nor does posting an opinion require a response.

BTW, "moron" will do fine - the "moron" is not strictly a "noob", just an infrequent poster. If you must insult other posters, please, get the facts "straight". TY :)

Arthur Brain

## If I didn't read them, that was because I had not previously posted to the thread. Having an opinion does not necessarily reading 1845 (?) posts. Nor does posting an opinion require a response.

BTW, "moron" will do fine - the "moron" is not strictly a "noob", just an infrequent poster. If you must insult other posters, please, get the facts "straight". TY :)

Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh! You've bumped this thread again!

:madmad:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.