toldailytopic: The last year of your life. You have 365 days to live, what types of t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Jack

Honestly, I would probably weep for a while.

After that, I would get busy enjoying my wife and children, which, gratefully, would not be an out-of-the-ordinary thing for me. But, the difference would be that the small stuff that annoys me sometimes wouldn't be so annoying to me anymore. Like zoo said, I would simplify quite a bit and make something special so that my wife and children (they are only 3 and 1) would remember me.

I'd want to travel a little, but likely not to any place that was especially new. I'd want to eat my mom's Christmas cookies, my wife's chocolate chip pound cake, and my mother-in-law's red velvet cake a few more times. I'd watch my favorite movies a few more times and read my favorite books at least once more. I'd let anyone I really cared about know how much I love them.

So, on that note, I'm off to try and live this way right now because death comes to us all and all men die but only some men really live...

Last edited:

bybee

???

???

1. Buy every gun I ever wanted.

2. Get plenty of range time for about 2-3 months.

3. Declare war on the social extablishment and go out in the same manner Yukio Mishima did.

4. Meet up with Mishima in Valhallah and fight and party til Ragnarok come!

Can you be sure that the Valkyries will come for you? Are you a hero? bybee

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After the shock and anger wore off, of not being able to watch my kids grow up and have families of their own, I'd spend as much time as possible with them. I'd want to travel to all the places that mean the most to me but I'd be torn because I'd want to spend as much time with my kids as possible. I would want to write each of my kids and my husband a personal letter summing up my time with them to be read later. I'd try to make a video of me reading stories or telling about myself to be shown to grandchildren I wouldn't see.

(Gee, I hope the next tod isn't as depressing. :noid: )

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.