toldailytopic: To the moon! Soon you will be able buy a ticket to fly to the moon. Wo

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 1st, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: To the moon! Soon you will be able buy a ticket to fly to the moon. Would you be interested in such a journey?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I have absolutely no interest in going to the moon. I haven't even been to Europe yet.

Quincy

No, I'd rather sit on TOL all day, posting off topic in the TOTD thread about other posters and topics I don't like -_- .

But yes, I'd love to do this someday :) .

Charity

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 1st, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: To the moon! Soon you will be able buy a ticket to fly to the moon. Would you be interested in such a journey?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

where's it leaving from?
Id Like to pay for the Pope an Obama to go on the first flight.

Kinda more fun sending other people.:) rocket flight 9/11

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
No, I'd rather sit on TOL all day, posting off topic in the TOTD thread about other posters and topics I don't like -_- .

But yes, I'd love to do this someday :) .

you raise an interesting point

will I get wifi on the way and on the moon?

cause if i can't post while im doing it, im not gonna go :carryon: