toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 23rd, 2013 09:46 AM

toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Travel, go camping at our favorite cabin.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1. Spend Time with God
2. Settle down to a nice good book--Bible is a favorite for this activity.
3. Go to dinner with Hubby.
4. Take a nice long walk out in the woods and enjoy God's creation.
5. Watch a good movie.

bybee

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I take walks and work in my garden.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Long walks
Scary or suspenseful movies or series
Listen to music (70's and 80's rock)
Go to lunch with my mother, children or a friend
Go out for a few hours of shooting pool, drinks and jukebox

IMJerusha

Sometimes it's nice to mosey down to the area lake and fish for a bit. We can saddle up and plod around the surrounding pastures if we've a mind to. We read a lot. It just depends.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Follow around my 19mo. old Grandson while he discovers the world. :plain:

john w

Hall of Fame
Long walks on the beach, bubble baths, candlelight dinners, watching "Bay Watch" reruns, listening to surfer music, and playing "Texas Hold 'Em."

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do
to get away from it all and relax?

• Go to our daughter's.
  • Read the scriptures for Bible study.
  • Ready the service folder for Sunday Retirement services.
  • Write to pen pals.
  • Spend time with Mrs Psalmist.
  • Work on model cars.

john w

Hall of Fame
Headin' on down to Walley's Filling station, for a "Nectarine Crunch" pop, or to Floyd's Barber Shop, to play checkers, and talk about Aint Bea's pickles.

lovemeorhateme

Gaming on my PC - I like many different games but simulators are my favourite type of game. Especially flight or train simulators. I find them relaxing and a great way to 'escape' from the world.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

I moved away from it all about 37 years ago and I now take walks on a dirt road or in the woods to relax.