toldailytopic: What is the most physically difficult thing you have ever done in your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 12th, 2010 10:39 AM

toldailytopic: What is the most physically difficult thing you have ever done in your life?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Giving birth three times ... however, it was completely worth it!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
HA!
I watched my wife give birth 4 times.

Folks, we have a winner! :chuckle:

I really do feel for men when they go through the *child birth* experience with the wife. Unless they have had a kidney stone, they really can't contemplate the pain and saying things like "it's going to be okay" is not wise! :nono:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Toughest physical thing I ever did?

My birth.

My mom thinks it was tough... :ha: She should have been in my shoes.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have a winner :first:

You are the true Ironman!

I slept for 36 hours straight after I finished. It was brutal. The only good thing about it was that I was finally able to pass that batch of kidney stones while I was reading. I didn't even notice until I finished the thread and saw that my lap looked like a gravelly riverbed during a light-rain season.

Then I collapsed. :smack:

vnctblzn

toldailytopic: What is the most physically difficult thing you have ever done in your life?
i've watched my digestive tract leak blood about 15,000 times (no exaggeration) over the last 20 years, manually disposing of the blood each time. several times my body's blood supply.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Walked around carrying a thirty-pound ruck sack and camped out for a year in Vietnam while these little guys in black pajamas were scurrying all over the place trying to kill me. ;)

AMR

The Berean

As a high school senior I ran a mile in 4:26 (actually 1,600 m, 9 meters short of a mile). One of the few regrets in life was not continuing my competitive running in college. :noid: I think I could have broken 4:00 minutes if I continued to run into my 20's.

Son of Jack

As a high school senior I ran a mile in 4:26 (actually 1,600 m, 9 meters short of a mile). One of few regrets in life was not continuing my competitive running in college. :noid: I think I could have broken 4:00 minutes if I continued to run into my 20's.

I did that in the 9th grade...well, I was 4 seconds off your pace. I managed to run 4:30 and finsihed 5th in the state. The guy who beat us lapped the field.:jawdrop: I, too, quit running competitively far too soon (I didn't run after 9th grade).

Status
Not open for further replies.