toldailytopic: What is your favorite type of topic to discuss on TheologyOnline.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 21st, 2009 11:52 AM

toldailytopic: What is your favorite type of topic to discuss on TheologyOnline.com?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I go through cycles....

My three cycles are: (my tricycle)

There are times when I really love getting into theological debates and discussions. Then it's politics that grabs my attention. When I grow tired of those I like to just shoot the breeze and keep in light (sports, music, entertainment, etc.).

Sozo again

The one and only Gospel of grace and peace, as revealed to Paul the Apostle, through our Lord and Savior ~ Jesus Christ.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fine, see if I hang another one that low over the plate...:Clete:

I prefer discussion to debate on about any topic. I don't care to debate religion among the faithful unless the matter is salvific and I enjoy taking on the heathen who presuppose an objective superiority nowhere in evidence if everywhere assumed, at least by a surprising number of them.

I enjoy making pinatas out of political extremists of either stripe.

I love talking, arguing, discussing football...and to a lesser extent basketball. I won't argue baseball...unless, again, the issue is salvific. :think:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like to discuss how one approaches scripture (which is what MidActs Dispensationalism is...an approach to scripture), the gospel of grace, and what it means to be in Christ (I think the most important subject for any believer).

I don't enjoy heated debate anymore like I used to. If someone wants to have a discussion with me in respectful fashion, agree or not, then I'll do it all day long. I'll pay attention and try to understand them and learn something. If they want to act like a steaming turd, then I'll pass and take no interest in anything they think they have to offer.

Randy

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Discussing what my favorite topic to discuss is definitely my favorite topic to discuss. I really hate discussing what my least favorite topic to discuss is, in fact it's probably my least favorite topic to discuss. But sometimes my favorite topic to discuss is only my preferred topic to discuss and my merely preferred topics to discuss become my favorite topics to discuss, which as I've said already, is my favorite topic to discuss. Oh, and I also like discussing bears and beets.

bybee

Well now!

Well now!

Discussing what my favorite topic to discuss is definitely my favorite topic to discuss. I really hate discussing what my least favorite topic to discuss is, in fact it's probably my least favorite topic to discuss. But sometimes my favorite topic to discuss is only my preferred topic to discuss and my merely preferred topics to discuss become my favorite topics to discuss, which as I've said already, is my favorite topic to discuss. Oh, and I also like discussing bears and beets.

Isn't that special! There is always "Cabbages and Kings"! bybee

Alate_One

You might think from my posts that I enjoy discussing/debating creation vs. evolution and the like, but I do it more out of a sense of duty than fun. Though there are times it can be actually entertaining.

I much prefer discussing actual science with people that don't have an axe to grind one way or the other . . . like that ever happens here. :rotfl:

If I were posting purely for fun I'd probably spend a lot more time in politics picking off extreme right wingers one by one. As it is I just wander by occasionally and take pot shots. :AoO:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

:freak: :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.