toldailytopic: What is your favorite type of topic to discuss on TheologyOnline.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
After ten years of talking politics and religion, lots of religion, I'm pretty much talked out.
Sometimes I post a political thread because Obama and the Dems are such rich source material.
Don't talk much religion any more. The arguments are always the same.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The dispensation of grace. I don't actually enjoy reading how people pervert it.

bybee

Agreed

Agreed

After ten years of talking politics and religion, lots of religion, I'm pretty much talked out.
Sometimes I post a political thread because Obama and the Dems are such rich source material.
Don't talk much religion any more. The arguments are always the same.

There is a season for all things....peace, bybee

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: What is your favorite type of topic to discuss on TheologyOnline.com?

I thought about it, automonbile racing, but I realized I do that here.

Then I thought about maybe more religious matters, then it occured to me I do that here.

So then without another link,
I thought that I should think,
How about . . .

Great preachers or revivals from the past
Characters from the Bible
Great moments in history
The history of inventions
Character builder helps

Well it was a thought.

Last edited:

Aimiel

My all-time favorite is any topic started by a newly born Christian. They always get such great advice from the warm-hearted TOL welcome they get, ask such thoughtful and diverse questions and show such wonderful appreciation. It's so good to see someone who you thought God would never be able to soften become born again. Oh, yeah, and it seems they hardly ever have an atheist or agnostic lurking around to try to rain on their parade. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.