toldailytopic: Will there be homosexuals in Heaven, why or why not?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Revelation 21:27 and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

StanJ53

Christians need to get stuck in talking to these people...I didn't say agreeing with them. I've been in the sleaze spots of London with the prostitutes and the pimps and the trannies.....you'll be AMAZED to discover that they are real people.

Yes and the SICK of our society need Jesus the most!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are no persons who will be sinning in heaven. Former sinners, sure. But those in heaven will not have the libertarian free will so cherished by some here on this mortal coil. Those in heaven will not want to do otherwise than not sin.

Homosexuality is a sin. No unrepenant sinners will be in heaven. As Scripture teaches us in I Cor. 6.9-11, the sin of homosexuality can be resisted. It is not some uncontrollable disease. It is a choice made by a sinning person. A person who delights in the Lord will and can change their behavior.

I am not saying a person who struggles in their walk of faith with homosexual temptations cannot be a Christian. I am saying someone who persists in sin, claiming to be a Christian, refusing to acknowledge their sin, especially a sin that is an abomination, is someone who we can properly question as warranting the claim to "Christian".

AMR

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Homosexuality is impossible in heaven!

Homosexuality is impossible in heaven!

There are no persons who will be sinning in heaven. Former sinners, sure. But those in heaven will not have the libertarian free will
I assume we do not have libertarian freewill now, or am I missing something?

Homosexuality is a sin. No unrepentant sinners will be in heaven. As Scripture teaches us in I Cor. 6.9-11, the sin of homosexuality can be resisted. It is not some uncontrollable disease. It is a choice made by a sinning person. A person who delights in the Lord will and can change their behavior.

I am not saying a person who struggles in their walk of faith with homosexual temptations cannot be a Christian. I am saying someone who persists in sin, claiming to be a Christian, refusing to acknowledge their sin, especially a sin that is an abomination, is someone who we can properly question as warranting the claim to "Christian".

AMR

I will agree, some struggle with this, yet are we not perfection in heaven? You see, all carnal sin would be irrelevant, as we will not be carnal. We will not possess any base needs.

Any sin would have to be of a non-material nature, such that if one has these sins before death, they are not saved at death.

I am saying, we do, at times, sin, yet this is what the Holy Spirit guides us; to live a better life, according to God. I do not sin in act(1), but admit to sinning in thought; however, this seems less now, and I figure when my time comes, this sin will no longer be a temptation.

1. One may argue my act of not giving away all my possessions is a sin of act, yet I am mainly thinking of acts, such as stealing, killing, sexual acts, as well, to lie and covet, which seem much more difficult; people often covet better goods, or lie about deeds.

In summation, homosexuality is impossible in heaven!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I assume we do not have libertarian freewill now, or am I missing something?
You would assume correctly, hence my "so cherished by some here on this mortal coil" qualifier in my previous post. ;)

In summation, homosexuality is impossible in heaven!
Indeed.

AMR

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are no persons who will be sinning in heaven. Former sinners, sure. But those in heaven will not have the libertarian free will so cherished by some here on this mortal coil. Those in heaven will not want to do otherwise than not sin.

Homosexuality is a sin. No unrepenant sinners will be in heaven. As Scripture teaches us in I Cor. 6.9-11, the sin of homosexuality can be resisted. It is not some uncontrollable disease. It is a choice made by a sinning person. A person who delights in the Lord will and can change their behavior.

AMR

Pay attention Stan, he's talking about you and your "ilk".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375390&postcount=5468

I sensing that AMR is saying that there won't be rainbow crosses in Heaven (homophobe).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I bet Knight was laughing when he thought up this topic!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bet Knight was laughing when he thought up this topic!

Actually, he's on an extended holiday. He has written a computer program that automatically generates questions that mock evolutionists. ;)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Actually, he's on an extended holiday. He has written a computer program that automatically generates questions that mock evolutionists. ;)

Great! I hear he flies all over the place like Wolf-Man Jack.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not even certain that he is one man at all. Just a legend created so atheist mothers have a story with which to scare their children.

30-something children who still live at home, of course. :)