toldailytopic: Will there be homosexuals in Heaven, why or why not?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hoping that there are still sinners in heaven is kinda counter-productive.

The hope wasn't that there would be sinners in heaven. The hope was more something along the lines of homosexuality not being a sin in the first place.

alwight

Surely that is no cause to worry.
If I'm wrong and the Christian heaven and hell are just as they say it is, could be a worry perhaps?
And by experience I know I have been wrong before and can accept being wrong again. :think:
What if I'm wrong here?

No, no worries.

john w

Hall of Fame
Will there be "bad thoughters" in Heaven, why or why not?

I have officially ended a thread, that should never have been started. The Lord Jesus Christ speciailizes in "homosexuals."

Romans 3 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

vs. this thread version:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God, but there are some sins, within the sin nature, that will preclude you from being in Heaven, and some that will not.

Who is with me on this? "Speak" up.

oatmeal

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 14th, 2013 05:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

No,

no homosexuals will be in heaven

However, that is hardly the complete picture.

Homosexuals who are born again/saved have eternal life.

When Jesus Christ returns, I Thessalonians 4:13-18, all people who were saved per Romans 10:9-10 will be gathered together.

That will include those who lived as homosexuals on the earth.

I John 3:1-3 tells us that regardless of our earthly sins or victories , when he appears, we shall be like him for we shall see him as he is.

Since all those who were saved shall be like him, that would include those whose chosen earthly lifestyle were homosexuals.

Any one who did Romans 10:9-10 will be in that gathering.

That will include some homosexuals, some murderers, some Hollywood celebrities, some politicians and some heads of some denominations.

oatmeal

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

No. Because in heaven there will be neither men nor women but we will all be like the angels.

I of course assume that you don't mean heaven but the resurrection.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexual Bishop Vicky Gene Robinson is attempting to reach The Man Upstairs, hoping that He will reconsider.

20080721190853-gene_robinson_2107.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

WizardofOz

I have officially ended a thread, that should never have been started. The Lord Jesus Christ speciailizes in "homosexuals."

Romans 3 KJV

vs. this thread version:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God, but there are some sins, within the sin nature, that will preclude you from being in Heaven, and some that will not.

This. Not that Mr. W needs the ego boost but he's spot on here.

StanJ53

OK,

First: Any sinner saved by grace will be with Jesus forever.
Second: None of us are going to Heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

Romans 3 KJV

vs. this thread version:

I'm with you, brother john.

All the sins of the flesh were circumcised, cut off, Col 2...for the one who trusts in Christ.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Romans 3 KJV

vs. this thread version:

Sure thing

And there is no grades or stages of sin with homos at the top and liars somewhere near the bottom.

Do you know what I have found? sometime the worst sinners [supposed] are just more honest.

All sins [sin] is dealt with at the cross when we are saved. But God does deal with sin in the body of Christ in this age.

StanJ53

Romans 3 KJV

vs. this thread version:

That's very sad. Who wrote that scripture, acw?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Christians need to get stuck in talking to these people...I didn't say agreeing with them. I've been in the sleaze spots of London with the prostitutes and the pimps and the trannies.....you'll be AMAZED to discover that they are real people.

Lon

Ex-homosexuals. We cannot inherit the kingdom with any sin.
I am sympathetic to all sinners as such.
We all need the cross, them included.