Trump has not conceded

marke

What evidence? If it makes it any easier, what credible evidence?

By 'credible' I mean sources that aren't out and out wingnut and dingbat sites etc that can be corroborated and verified for veracity.
Democrats have never proved hundreds of thousands of last-minute Biden ballots with no accompanying verification of legitimacy were legitimate. Nevertheless, democrats demonize any investigations into the legitimacy of those questionable ballots as though questioning the honesty of democrats is akin to sedition or treason against the US. Go figger.

marke

This was a bad week for Trump for multiple reasons:

Democrats will always hope against hope that Marxist democrat policies and high-handed fascist democrat government regulations and mandates will miraculously usher in a new "Summer of Love" democrat utopia.

Arthur Brain

Democrats have never proved hundreds of thousands of last-minute Biden ballots with no accompanying verification of legitimacy were legitimate. Nevertheless, democrats demonize any investigations into the legitimacy of those questionable ballots as though questioning the honesty of democrats is akin to sedition or treason against the US. Go figger.
The burden of proof is on those making the claims that there were hundreds of thousands of illegitimate ballots to start with. Never happened despite a whole load of bellyaching from 'Trumpsters'. There's a reason for that. You 'go figger' that out.

Derf

The burden of proof is on those making the claims that there were hundreds of thousands of illegitimate ballots to start with. Never happened despite a whole load of bellyaching from 'Trumpsters'. There's a reason for that. You 'go figger' that out.
Still working on it. Gaining some steam. I’m sure you will happily accept the results when they are provided, right?

Arthur Brain

Still working on it. Gaining some steam. I’m sure you will happily accept the results when they are provided, right?
Absolutely! If there's incontrovertible proof that there was widespread fraud and that Trump had the election stolen from him then bring it on.

marke

Democrats: 'We declare that we did not commit voter fraud and it is not our responsibility to prove our innocence but your responsibility to prove our guilt. And, to prevent you from proving our guilt we will "fight like hell" to prevent any deep-dives into the processes and results in any of our democrat-controlled precincts.'

marke

Absolutely! If there's incontrovertible proof that there was widespread fraud and that Trump had the election stolen from him then bring it on.
The blind government-handout beggar says, "I see no fraud in our perfect democrat-controlled precinct processes and results."

marke

Coming August 12-13 according to former crack addict and current Trump addict, Mike Lindell. Aren't you so excited?
Lindell may be wrong. Democrats have managed to get away with all sorts of criminal activities over the last hundred years and I think they may (partly) get away with this election theft as well.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Lindell may be wrong.
What??? You obviously don't believe that Lindell has a "mountain of irrefutable evidence" that "proves widespread voter fraud by the Democrats" that will "force Biden and Harris to resign from office" and "force the Supreme Court to overturn the election" and "reinstate Trump as POTUS"!!!!

Why, it's almost as if you don't believe that proof of widespread democrat voter fraud even exists at all! Well, I don't blame you--because neither do I.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Are you mocking a man who admits he was addicted, but has found Jesus Christ and has been delivered from that bondage?
Lindell shook off one bondage (crack addiction) for which I congratulate and commend him, but the fact is that Lindell still has the hallmarks of addiction and he has transferred them onto Trump, hence his obsessive, irrational and absurd claims about the election and his deluded belief that he has the proof that will overturn it and put Trump back in the White House.

Derf

Lindell shook off one bondage (crack addiction) for which I congratulate and commend him, but the fact is that Lindell still has the hallmarks of addiction and he has transferred them onto Trump, hence his obsessive, irrational and absurd claims about the election and his deluded belief that he has the proof that will overturn it and put Trump back in the White House.
Parts of his beliefs about Trump may be more deluded than others. There's no path for overturning the electoral college vote at this point, for instance. But the other stuff is not just his beliefs and claims, but an increasing number of people's, including ranking members of legislatures across the country. They should worry you much more than Lindell. And if they are not ex-crackpots/present trump-pots to the degree Lindell is (or even if they are), they may be a force to be reckoned with.

Personally, I'm not too thrilled about the Trump worship. But I'm even less thrilled about the obvious indications of widespread fraud that you refuse to acknowledge. And sometimes those two things can be confused, I believe, in that a fervor to ensure good elections in the future must necessarily by conjoined with a concern for elections in the recent past, which leads back to an appearance of Trump worship.

marke

What??? You obviously don't believe that Lindell has a "mountain of irrefutable evidence" that "proves widespread voter fraud by the Democrats" that will "force Biden and Harris to resign from office" and "force the Supreme Court to overturn the election" and "reinstate Trump as POTUS"!!!!

Why, it's almost as if you don't believe that proof of widespread democrat voter fraud even exists at all! Well, I don't blame you--because neither do I.
Voter fraud has become harder to catch over the years. Leftists have passed laws that make it almost impossible to guard against voter fraud before and during elections as well as hard to uncover after elections. I think those lax voting laws are very bad for the country but democrats have been thriving on voter fraud for years and with support from the leftist media they have convinced many Americans that lax voting laws don't encourage crooks to commit fraud. That is simply not true as has been proven beyond doubt hundreds of times over the last several decades.