Donald Trump Waves LGBT Rainbow Flag at Colorado Rally

donald-trump-flag-x750.jpg

Huh. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
so yer gonna vote for him now?

Why would he (Mr. Fly) vote for Trump? He's just pointing out what I've been saying all along: Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are pro LGBTQ agenda.

Don't worry res and patrick, in this day and age Christianity can be anything that you want it to be, so voting for a candidate that stands for something that God abhors won't effect your standing with Him.

Or will it?:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is fascinating to see fundamentalist Christians adamantly support a pro-LGBT candidate.

You use the word "Christian" very loosely Mr. Fly.

That's ok, those good Christians will explain to God on their personal judgment day how their evil candidate was (in their moral relativist minds) less evil than the other pro LGBTQ candidate.

I'm sure God will understand and will wipe all reference to voting for Godly men from Holy Scripture.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pay no never mind to ok doser Mr. Fly, as he get's tense when the Librarian tells him that he can't look at certain...ahem...websites, including the infamous Donald Trump website:

"How to beat a woman without leaving any marks".

Spoiler
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

ClimateSanity

It is fascinating to see fundamentalist Christians adamantly support a pro-LGBT candidate.

Trump doesn't support the in your face hateful ways of typical LGBTQs. He just feels they should be treated like human beings. This is why ACW hates him. I support the Milo Yiannopoulos queer but not the guy who bursts into a bakery and says support everything about me or lose your way of life. This is the same way Trump feels.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump doesn't support the in your face hateful ways of typical LGBTQs. He just feels they should be treated like human beings. This is why ACW hates him. I support the Milo Yiannopoulos queer but not the guy who bursts into a bakery and says support everything about me or lose your way of life. This is the same way Trump feels.

i.e. Donald Trump supports those "good homosexuals".

Peter Thiel, who you might remember spoke at the Republican National Convention, is one of those "good homosexuals" who froze Christian journalist Paypal accounts (Americans for Truth About Homosexuality's Peter LaBarbera being one of them) because of their alleged "hate speech" (i.e. telling the truth about homosexuality and that there is a way out through Christ).

That "good homosexual" Peter Thiel also refused to move Paypal headquarters (which he is CEO of) to North Carolina because the good people of the North Carolina legislature said that a cross dressing man or someone who might simply might identify as a woman, can't use the same restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms as women and girls.

Don't cha just love those "good homosexuals" CS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
i.e. Donald Trump supports those "good homosexuals".

Peter Thiel, who you might remember spoke at the Republican National Convention, is one of those "good homosexuals" who froze Christian journalist Paypal accounts (Americans for Truth About Homosexuality's Peter LaBarbera being one of them) because of their alleged "hate speech" (i.e. telling the truth about homosexuality and that there is a way out through Christ).

That "good homosexual" Peter Thiel also refused to move Paypal headquarters (which he is CEO of) to North Carolina because the good people of the North Carolina legislature said that a cross dressing man or someone who might simply might identify as a woman, can't use the same restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms as women and girls.

Don't cha just love those "good homosexuals" CS?

I hope Trump gets as many votes as possible and from any source possible. Just to keep that EVIL Hillary out of the White House. What do ya think of those Apples?