Trump supporters subjected to "extreme vetting"....and fail

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do Trump's own supporters stand up to the "extreme vetting" their candidate wants to put potential immigrants through? Watch....

I'm really surprised that you're not a huge fan of Donald Trump Mr. Fly, as Nazi/racist/homophobic bigots (i.e. Christians who believe in Biblical values) would be vetted from entering the US under a Trump administration.

ClimateSanity

How do Trump's own supporters stand up to the "extreme vetting" their candidate wants to put potential immigrants through? Watch....

None of those people hate America and none of them approve of killing innocent people in crowded areas by surprise. They may hate the idea of homosexuality but won't mass murder them. Perhaps you don't understand what Trump is vetting? The daily show is a political organization disguised as a comedy. They helped seal the deal on indoctrinating almost two generations into hating America and capitalism .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm really surprised that you're not a huge fan of Donald Trump Mr. Fly, as Nazi/racist/homophobic bigots (i.e. Christians who believe in Biblical values) would be vetted from entering the US under a Trump administration.

Should Trump be elected, he would no longer have to pretend to be a Conservative ... or a Christian. America is certainly not his priority.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Trump shows a lot more concern and understanding of America than clinton -

I truly believe that Trump has no concern for America (or understanding OF America) and is doing this to boost his own ego. However, we are all entitled to our own opinions and the right to vote according to our conscience. What I will tell you, Patrick, is that if Trump were running on the Democratic ticket against Cruz or even Sarah Palin (who I don't care for), I would vote for one of them just to deny Trump my vote.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think Trump has a great deal of understanding and that's what throws people off- people have gone on merely with their imagination of what America is. The fact that you have so many Latinos supporting him despite him wanting to build a wall and demanding 'extreme vetting' speaks volumes- they aren't the idiots, the one's against it are :rolleyes:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I think Trump shows a lot more concern and understanding of America than clinton -
His trip to Louisiana proved that. He was helping victims there while Obama golfs. See my thread: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lfs-as-Louisiana-Floods-More-Obama-Ineptitude

I truly believe that Trump has no concern for America........
......and that belief is based on nothing but your blind hate and bias. There isn't a shred of evidence to prove it.

I think Trump has a great deal of understanding and that's what throws people off- people have gone on merely with their imagination of what America is. The fact that you have so many Latinos supporting him despite him wanting to build a wall and demanding 'extreme vetting' speaks volumes- they aren't the idiots, the one's against it are :rolleyes:
Correct.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Rusha

......and that belief is based on nothing but your blind hate and bias. There isn't a shred of evidence to prove it.

Would you care to address my post stating:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Rusha

Would you care to address my post stating:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Trump beat Cruz -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump beat Cruz -

Yes he did, and as mentioned it was with the help of democrats and Libertarians such as yourself.

What are you going to do next election when (if Cruz is successful, and no doubt that he will be) it's required to that you be a registered republican to vote in republican primaries?

Tough choice for you Aaron: pro LGBT Democratic Party, or pro dope smoking LGBT Libertarian Party,

Decisions decisions.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes he did, and as mentioned it was with the help of democrats and Libertarians such as yourself.

What are you going to do next election when (if Cruz is successful, and no doubt that he will be) it's required to that you be a registered republican to vote in republican primaries?

Tough choice for you Aaron: pro LGBT Democratic Party, or pro dope smoking LGBT Libertarian Party,

Decisions decisions.
Cruz will never be the party nominee and he will certainly never be president, you better hang your hat on someone else, Dubya -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. I would not. You are proven liar and hate-monger. You say nothing of value to address.

From your beloved Faux News:

"The candidate's aides said federal agencies would use questionnaires, social media, interviews with family and friends or other means to vet applicants' stances on issues including religious freedom, gender equality and gay rights. Trump did not clarify how U.S. officials would assess the veracity of responses to the questionnaires or how much manpower it would require to complete such arduous vetting."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/16/trump-reveals-few-details-on-extreme-vetting-immigrants.html

I know you're just licking your chops hoping that a President Donald Trump would vet LGBTQ bigots like me and deport American citizens as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cruz will never be the party nominee and he will certainly never be president, you better hang your hat on someone else, Dubya -

One never knows Aaron, one never knows.

But the point is: a filthy moral degenerate like Donald Trump won't be on the next Republican Party Presidential ticket if only republicans are allowed to vote in the republican primaries.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Johnson and Dubya were both Texans. Both had Alamo complexes. Never again should this country elect a president from Texas.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Johnson and Dubya were both Texans. Both had Alamo complexes. Never again should this country elect a president from Texas.

How about not electing a liberal from Texas (which both were, and if you want to debate me on the liberalism of George Bush, I'll gladly do so).