Trump vs Carson

Sodor72

Who would be the scariest President, Ben Carson, Donald Trump or Ted Cruz?

The thought of both of those scare me to death.

Jerome84

Donald Trump is the only one who can save USA. The world needs USA. Western civilization needs USA. USA must not change anymore and get sucked into South America. It lays in North America.

USA needs to preserve the American culture. Like it was in the old days. It's every Americans duty to save America. Says itself. We live in a hostile and disgusting time.

America was a miracle country once. Time to restore that.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump is the only one who can save USA. The world needs USA. Western civilization needs USA. USA must not change anymore and get sucked into South America. It lays in North America.

USA needs to preserve the American culture. Like it was in the old days. It's every Americans duty to save America. Says itself. We live in a hostile and disgusting time.

America was a miracle country once. Time to restore that.
He sounds honest and competent, doesn’t he?

Breathe

;)

Indiana-Carson.jpg

Every school child learns about the Egyptian pyramids. That an accomplished surgeon could actually think this was astounding.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
;)

Indiana-Carson.jpg

Every school child learns about the Egyptian pyramids. That an accomplished surgeon could actually think this was astounding.

In the Old Testament, Joseph is sold into slavery in Egypt by his brothers, where he later interprets a pharaoh's dreams and helps the Egyptians survive a seven-year famine - by storing grain. There is no mention of pyramids in the Bible's version of the story but in the Middle Ages people started to write them into the story...

..."If you go to St Mark's cathedral in Venice, there's a medieval depiction showing people using the three great pyramids of Giza as granaries in Joseph's story," says John Darnell, a professor of Egyptology at Yale University....

.....The belief was also popularized by Saint Gregory of Tours, a sixth century Frankish bishop, who wrote: "They are wide at the base and narrow at the top in order that the wheat might be cast into them through a tiny opening, and these granaries are to be seen to the present day."..
from http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34741010 a couple excerpts, hes not the only person who believes it, there are other "evidences" of it also.

Breathe

from http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34741010 a couple excerpts, hes not the only person who believes it, there are other "evidences" of it also.

Do you believe they were built as granaries? They aren't hollow - not even close. They're labyrinths of small tunnels, some of which end in abrupt and deadly drops, in order to bring about the death of grave robbers. A silo would not be built as such. It would be pretty near impossible to store and retrieve any grain stored in such a manner.

All of my life, I wanted to be an archaeologist - specifically an Egyptologist. It has been a pet study of mine. If any pyramids were built to store grain, they haven't been found yet.

Nick didn't like my post. He gave me a red. Boo hoo. :D
Trump vs Carson November 8th, 2015 05:20 PM Nick M way to post a hoax, you retard

Nick, there's a thing called a "meme". You might want to look it up.

An interesting article about "pyramid truthers" (called such on the internets), and why they believe the pyramids were built for grain storage:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ben-carson-pyramid-theory-roots

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

What specific time was that?

The miracle of America is that it provided greater freedom and more opportunity to more people than anywhere in the world. Rule of law reigned supreme more than any other country. Basic human rights were afforded to more people than any other nation even when you count the black experience and women's experience.

ClimateSanity

;)

Indiana-Carson.jpg

Every school child learns about manmade global warming and that two mommies is morally equivalent to a nuclear family and that FDR ended the great depression. The fact he missed some of that nonsense is encouraging. Carson grew up during a time when public schools were experimenting. It isn't surprising they glossed over the purposes of the pyramids. He probably went to a substandard public school as well.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you believe they were built as granaries?
Initially how and why one or more were built? I do not know and neither does anyone else for certain as they weren't there and there are evidences of other pyramids built that aren't still complete and standing.

I believe its possible one or more may have been and then the idea came to make them for something else.

There is certainly evidence existing that allow for the possibility.