Trump vs Carson

ClimateSanity

If the large pyramids we see today existed in Joseph's time, you would think the bible would mention them. These granaries were built during Joseph's reign. It was during ramses reign that we hear about great monuments being built for the pharaohs.

Breathe

Initially how and why one or more were built? I do not know and neither does anyone else for certain as they weren't there and there are evidences of other pyramids built that aren't still complete and standing.

I believe its possible one or more may have been and then the idea came to make them for something else.

There is certainly evidence existing that allow for the possibility.

No, there's not. Certainly not in the Bible,and not amongst academics who are expert on the topic. Only those who wish to believe outrageous things because they think they're Biblically endorsed. But this is not. The Bible does not say that Joseph built granaries - only " ‘let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn under the hand of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities". Look - it would be impossible to retrieve grain from this:

internal%20features.jpg

I suppose you could try to say that this was filled in solidly with huge blocks of stone at a later date, but I'm pretty sure it would be impossible to do so.

I have nothing against Ben Carson as a person - but I want my president to be solidly grounded in history, and this is simply not true.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Breathe

Then even you allow for the possibility.

Nothing is impossible, but this is one of those things that is pretty close to it. ;)
I'm afraid I couldn't believe it without concrete proof, and that doesn't exist. There is a lot of proof to the contrary, though.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Ben Carson's theory about the pyramids is just one more self-identified Christian who comes up with his or her own interpretations and begins to talk about them as if they were truth and commonsensical.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nothing is impossible, but this is one of those things that is pretty close to it. ;)
I'm afraid I couldn't believe it without concrete proof, and that doesn't exist. There is a lot of proof to the contrary, though.

I added some links for you above to my post. There is enough evidence to allow for the possibility.

Breathe

glorydaz

His voice modulation said a lot. Oh, yes: he gets mad.
He was on the edge of a tantrum the entire time.

Says the guy who considers himself the professional reader of minds, tones of voices, and words spoken. :chuckle:

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
The miracle of America is that it provided greater freedom and more opportunity to more people than anywhere in the world. Rule of law reigned supreme more than any other country. Basic human rights were afforded to more people than any other nation even when you count the black experience and women's experience.

That's not true. Europe has more home ownership rates, much lower drug cost and better medical, better achievements in schools, etc. The idea that America is the greatest country in the world is stupid!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Says the guy who considers himself the professional reader of minds, tones of voices, and words spoken. :chuckle:
My dog still wanders around your football field: back and forth, up and down. Having trouble with that good old dog of mine again?

People should study following eye movements:

http://www.nlpu.com/Articles/artic14.htm

You would be surprised what lies come forth. Especially from politicians.

You are probably as yet unaware of the importance of voice tone in communication.

You have “Let’s EAT, Grandmother!”

...and then you have:

“Let’s eat GRANDMOTHER!"

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That's not true. Europe has more home ownership rates, much lower drug cost and better medical, better achievements in schools, etc. The idea that America is the greatest country in the world is stupid!

Than move idiot! :wave2: