Trump vs Carson

ClimateSanity

That's not true. Europe has more home ownership rates, much lower drug cost and better medical, better achievements in schools, etc. The idea that America is the greatest country in the world is stupid!

I answered a question. You changed the subject. Even so, Europe would not have those things if not for America. I'm not even talking about saving them in WWII.

glorydaz

Sorry about that dog. Really bugs you, doesn’t he?

Liar, you're not sorry, and I'll say it right out loud so there is no mistake about it. And, no, a grown "man" (I'm presuming) talking about his dog doesn't bug me in the least. I just know we have another little boy on the board pretending to be an adult. You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

What bugs me is the way you tell everyone to act like an adult whenever you are crossed. As I explained, that's the way an eighteen year old acts. "Wow, I'm finally a grown up. And I'm out here in the real world." :luigi:

Jerome84

He sounds honest and competent, doesn’t he?

I don't know any person who is honest all the time. He probably isn't either.

He wants to make USA a better country in reality. Trump doesn't paint a fantasy picture with pink unicorns eating corn and then try to convince others that that's reality. Trump knows reality better then the other candidates.

The politicians of today skip reality and just burps out what they think others wanna hear. Trump sticks to reality most of the time.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Europe has ....

....become what it has because we defeated the Germans and rebuilt you morons with the Marshall Plan

you're welcome

and if your educational system was worth spit, you would have known that

Last edited:

Breathe

Liar. And not a good one.

Retard...liar...you're just full of loving, Christian language. People like you are why the rest of the world think we Christians are obnoxious hypocrites. You don't know me, nor do you know what is in my heart. God will judge me, you are not qualified to. Disagreeing with your Neanderthal-ish views on science make me neither a liar or a "retard" (such an awful, bigoted word).