Trump's Executive order: How do Pro-Life Christians defend rejecting Refugees?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Let them convert to Christianity before we bother to vet them.
Just another example of giving conservatives enough rope to hang themselves - albeit an "alternative" rope!

Its hard to believe that in the 21stC Americans still hold these opinions - what's more disturbing is that they claim to be Christians!

glorydaz

Let us be reminded that the Jew and the Samaritan in Christ's "Parable of the Good Samaritan" had opposing religious beliefs.

By definition, our earthly "neighbor" as presented in the parable, is not limited to someone who must possesses the same religious beliefs that we we do.

When we go to the assistance of one who is less fortunate than ourselves, irrespective of their race, color, nationality or religious affiliations, we become Christ's "Good Samaritan!"

It has nothing to do with race, color or religion. It has to do with our being stupid and not finding out whether those coming in are wolves in sheep's clothing or just sheep. They come from wolf country and from the very same nations OBAMA listed as nations that put us at risk.

glorydaz

Just another example of giving conservatives enough rope to hang themselves - albeit an "alternative" rope!

Its hard to believe that in the 21stC Americans still hold these opinions - what's more disturbing is that they claim to be Christians!

Gotta love how the libs talking points have now become Conservatives aren't real Christians. They can kill the unborn whose numbers rival the Holocaust, but they say we're the ones who aren't Christians. :rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It has nothing to do with race, color or religion. It has to do with our being stupid and not finding out whether those coming in are wolves in sheep's clothing or just sheep. They come from wolf country and from the very same nations OBAMA listed as nations that put us at risk.
It has everything to do with race, color and religion - Trump campaigned against the inadequacies of the Obama Administration's immigration vetting and now he's citing that same policy to provide cover for the firestorm of criticism he created

The difference between Obama and Trump is that the former was never anti-Muslim, while the latter announced publicly, on December 7th 2016. his intention to ban all Muslim immigration.

Given that such a measure would be overturned by the courts as unconstitutional, Trump and his motley crew had to be content with doing the next best thing by banning immigration from 7 Muslim countries - none of which had a history of sending immigrants who have committed terrorist acts in America.

The fact that Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates were omitted from the list, speaks volumes to the fact that this has nothing to do with ensuring America's national security and everything to do with political posturing in an attempt to satisfy Trump's Islamophobic supporters.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Gotta love how the libs talking points have now become Conservatives aren't real Christians. They can kill the unborn whose numbers rival the Holocaust, but they say we're the ones who aren't Christians. :rotfl:
I never claimed that they weren't Christians, just that their opinions seem to contradict basic Christianity 1O1 - starting with "The Parable of the Good Samaritan" and Christ's teachings as to who constitutes our earthly "neighbors!"

Apparently some conservative Christians in this forum have taken it upon themselves to reinterpret "The Parable of the Good Samaritan" by excluding the world's 2 billion Muslims as our "neighbors!"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You're a liberal that works on a college campus. Your 'no' is in all reality a 'yes'.

Should human beings be able to divorce yes, is it a good idea in most cases, no. I would not advocate for anyone to divorce unless abuse was involved.

Abuse to you is a woman who doesn't want to be married.

Feminism is about treating human beings equally. I know you're a sexist but Jesus was not. Humans are humans and have the same basic rights.
Not "pro" either of these, but we live in a pluralistic society and so these should be permitted.

It's called 'egalitarianism'.
Look it up- there is nothing about your feminism that is about equality. Every time they march, they perpetuate lies and otherwise support being a base misery toward men who do not give them their undivided attention.

I must have missed all of Paul's letters excoriating Roman society (which makes ours look puritanical) and advocating the overthrow of the Roman emperor and the installation of a Christian theocracy. Nero was emperor at the time and married two men, one of which was likely a child slave he had castrated. Not to mention the acceptance of homosexuality (often non-consensual), slavery, prostitution and mass murder in the arena.

Paul is historically known as being borderline misogynist.

The fact that anybody would ever presume he was feministic for even a second is quite frankly why I see your feminism as a disease of the mind :rotfl:

And
God overthrew the Roman Emperor. Jesus makes it clear that the world will render to Christianity, and that's exactly what happened.

But we're not a theocracy.

And that is your excuse for supporting everything on the list.

We live in a republic- there is nothing that ever stated that we had to accept homosexual marriage and all these other things- stop trying to pass the buck, you all enabled these things plain and simple :wave:

rexlunae

It has nothing to do with race, color or religion. It has to do with our being stupid and not finding out whether those coming in are wolves in sheep's clothing or just sheep.

No one from any of the countries on the ban list has ever committed a fatal terrorist attack on the United States.

Never.

Not once.

They come from wolf country and from the very same nations OBAMA listed as nations that put us at risk.

Oh? And where's your basic humanity? You think they're wolves by default, because of where they come from? I think you're infinitely worse.

rexlunae

You're a liberal that works on a college campus. Your 'no' is in all reality a 'yes'.

Abuse to you is a woman who doesn't want to be married.

It's called 'egalitarianism'.
Look it up- there is nothing about your feminism that is about equality. Every time they march, they perpetuate lies and otherwise support being a base misery toward men who do not give them their undivided attention.

Paul is historically known as being borderline misogynist.

The fact that anybody would ever presume he was feministic for even a second is quite frankly why I see your feminism as a disease of the mind :rotfl:

And
God overthrew the Roman Emperor. Jesus makes it clear that the world will render to Christianity, and that's exactly what happened.

And that is your excuse for supporting everything on the list.

We live in a republic- there is nothing that ever stated that we had to accept homosexual marriage and all these other things- stop trying to pass the buck, you all enabled these things plain and simple :wave:

It's like you bought a Dummy's guide to talking tough.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
~Exposed liberal journalists who went to these refugee camps and put only the few children there in their film- if you turned the camera, you would see a bunch of stiff necked Muslim men everywhere.~

That was the red flag that did it for me- these people are a bunch of liars either trying to debase Christian culture or boost their careers.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's like you bought a Dummy's guide to talking tough.

I'm sure in your mind, a 30 something college teacher's aide is a brave woman wading through the patriarchy and I'm just a big sexist meanie trying to 'talk tough'.

Go away :wave2:

rexlunae

I'm sure in your mind, a 30 something college teacher's aide is a brave woman wading through the patriarchy and I'm just a big sexist meanie trying to 'talk tough'.

Go away :wave2:

In my mind, you're an angry noise, full of malice and destruction, hating everyone, lashing out at everything. But there's no substance to what you say. It's just raw uncut rage.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In my mind, you're an angry noise, full of malice and destruction, hating everyone, lashing out at everything. But there's no substance to what you say. It's just raw uncut rage.

I'm sure, being that you see people opposed to BLM as racist, even though blacks kill whites twice as often as whites kill them. Or anyone opposed to feminism as sexist, even though it's become as equally a shiesty lie the same as BLM. Or homophobic for being opposed to an agenda which harbors no real fruit at all other than being a slant against Christians.

You all use these agendas to perpetuate your internal prejudice of conservatives, and in return don't actually serve their interests at all. The black community has gone to Hell in a hand basket since going Democrat, and modern feminism has solved absolutely nothing because it is not an enrichment of women, it is an attack on men.

You're a bunch of snakes who've simply sewn wool into your very scales, and people are starting to wake up from your hypnosis.

rexlunae

What did you guys think of the statement Reince Priebus made defending the White House's statement about the Holocaust not mentioning the Jews? That "if we could wipe it from the history books, we would"? There are a couple of ways to read that, aren't there?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What did you guys think of the statement Reince Priebus made defending the White House's statement about the Holocaust not mentioning the Jews? That "if we could wipe it from the history books, we would"? There are a couple of ways to read that, aren't there?

We're tired of pandering to others while they talk crap about us both on the media and on the streets. We don't really need a defense, you all made others lose compassion for you and those you hurl at us :idunno:

rexlunae

We're tired of pandering to others while they talk crap about us both on the media and on the streets. We don't really need a defense, you all made others lose compassion for you and those you hurl at us :idunno:

So, you don't mind the erasure of the groups actually targeted by Nazis from the narrative?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, you don't mind the erasure of the groups actually targeted by Nazis from the narrative?

Not anymore than all your Jews on the media debasing Christian culture :rolleyes:

Why should we continue a stigma that gives them fuel to continue doing as they do?

Deal with it, hombre. You all are just receiving the fruit of your own bigotry.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No one from any of the countries on the ban list has ever committed a fatal terrorist attack on the United States.

yes, this is the talking point that we saw trotted out yesterday

it's a very poor talking point and you should stop using it

if you are unsure why, google "pre-emptive precautions"

Last edited:

rexlunae

Not anymore than all your Jews on the media debasing Christian culture :rolleyes:

Why should we continue a stigma that gives them fuel to continue doing as they do?

Deal with it, hombre. You all are just receiving the fruit of your own bigotry.

Did you really just say that?

I'm just going to preserve this comment for posterity and declare victory.