Tsunami Asteroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you know, in reality it won't take much to send the world into a tizzy and a panic of epic proportions. epic i tell ya !!!!!!

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looks like we have another O23 in our midst who hopes there will be a colossal disaster on 18th June this year so that with billions dead he will be able to say, 'I told you so'! Another poor deceived bloke who has no idea what Christianity is about.

1290 and 1335 (Times Up, that means we are at 5/7/2016)

12(December)90 and 133(May)5

What is the relationship if we have the solution?

12/21/2012 + 1260 Days = May 2016 or (5)May(1+3+3)7, which is 5/7/2016 (Times Up, now we have both a public threat thats been very active, and we have the faithful keeping watch as they've been instructed, this will come to a conclusion very soon, the difference of days or hours is arbitrary, we need to see what happens now, the authorities and the media have not been using their knowledge of, or the demonstrations of, the elimination of the public threat, but I believe these will come together, keep these people on the attack, and don't keep quiet when they die, "Suicide by Antichrist", right now there still keeping quiet)

(42 Days from now, billions of lives will, terminated, not much or zero deviation)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Is a TSUNAMI caused by Asteroid BEFORE END OF SEPTEMBER 2015

Wait and see .

7 Year Tribulation Sept 23, 2017 - Jesus returns circa Sept. 2024

Daniel 9:26

"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

Hundreds evacuate homes in northern district after storms;
some 100,000 Gazans homeless since summer conflict

9/11/2001 to 9/26/2015 = 5128 of the Mayan Calendar's Measurement Length
9/26/2015 to 6/18/2016 = 266 Days
6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016 = Three Days of Darkness
6/21/2016 to 11/18/2016 = 5 Months of Star Wormwood (150 Days)

26 or 62 of Daniel as an encompassing Pattern

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I doubt that Flaming GG is a Christian. However, very soon, on 18th June, we will find out if he is a prophet or a charlatan who prophesies doom to make himself good about himself.
He has stated that on 18th June this year, billions of lives will be terminated. And I presume that is meant to be human lives, not ants or rodents or some other subterfuge and this figure is over and above the normal daily death rate of 150k or so.
So, FlamingGG, you've got 10 days to confess your sins and admit you don't know what you are talking about and join the ranks of ordinary humble citizens, before you get consigned to the hall of shame and fallen pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.