Tyrant Dad

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Plus, I don't care what either of you think

And you're a petulant child.

when did you turn into such a weak-minded moron?

oh, right - about three years ago

Contentious woman that is headed for hell.

it's looking more and more like that, isn't it?

this all comes from falling in with the wrong crowd

well, and being a weak minded woman to start with, easily swayed by a persuasive father-figure

bybee

when did you turn into such a weak-minded moron?

oh, right - about three years ago

it's looking more and more like that, isn't it?

this all comes from falling in with the wrong crowd

well, and being a weak minded woman to start with, easily swayed by a persuasive father-figure

You are the "Uriah Heep" of TOL! Your smarmy, unctuous, oily sucking up to those you fancy to be in the "In Group" is very transparent!
Thank God you do not qualify as a "father figure" else think of the harm you could do....

Granite

Hall of Fame
Wrong. Again. She sides with evil. I know her heart. By the mouth the heart is revealed. This is not a one time thing.

You sound ridiculous when you talk like this.:chuckle:

Funny that the people presuming to know parenting best (and better than other parents) are the same ones who hit their kids.

Last edited:

bybee

In your eyes, these girls are treated bad and really despise both of their parents. Especially this tyrant.

View attachment 18961

I think no such thing! Your children love you and they most certainly love their mother!
I do not doubt that you love your children.
I disapprove of a grown man giving his approval to hit little tiny girls with a belt. They are just little girls. What could they possibly do that would warrant such a beating?
I am warning you that violent punishments are stored in the memory banks.
And, it teaches children that violence, as a means of problem solving is acceptable.

Arthur Brain

No, I don't use the same argument with them. They have parenting experience. :duh:

Yes! I'm totally discrediting your pretense of having comparable parental experience.

Was that supposed to wound me? You're weak, Lighthouse. And pathetic.

Then I would differ with them regarding discipline, but obviously I wouldn't tell them they didn't have parenting experience. I'd only say that to someone who :idea: didn't have parenting experience.

Give it up Lighthouse. I have over 25 years of parenting experience, and you don't.

How someone can think he has any room to talk about parenting sans experience is just bizarre.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, I don't use the same argument with them. They have parenting experience. :duh:
And yet they agree with me, so if I'm wrong then they are also. So if they are not wrong because of inexperience why are they wrong? If you cannot say they are wrong because of inexperience then you cannot say I am wrong because of it as I am agreeing with those who have experience, some more than you.

This is why your tired argument is a failure.

Yes! I'm totally discrediting your pretense of having comparable parental experience.
I give no pretense. I have no parenting experience. I do have experience in disciplining children and seeing others do so and being able to discern by obvious clues what works and what does not. I also learned a lot about discipline from being a child myself. May father taught me very well how to properly discipline. I paid attention, and always understood they why to the very depths of it, because he explained it to me.

I also learned from the Bible what God thinks is right, and I am not one to disagree with Him.

Was that supposed to wound me? You're weak, Lighthouse. And pathetic.
:rotfl:

Reflecting my words back upon me shows the cut was more than superficial.

Then I would differ with them regarding discipline, but obviously I wouldn't tell them they didn't have parenting experience. I'd only say that to someone who :idea: didn't have parenting experience.
Then why are they wrong? If they are not wrong from lack of experience how am I wrong because of it? You are being highly illogical.

Give it up Lighthouse. I have over 25 years of parenting experience, and you don't.
And this argument is a non sequitur since I am in agreement with others who have said experience, some of whom have more than you.

His words are there to be seen, I don't need an explanation.
No, you assume what he meant without ever trying to find out if your assumption is correct.

[qte]Plus, I don't care what either of you think.[/quote]
Exactly. You don't care if your assumption is correct, you simply want to bash and discredit anyone who disagrees with you.

And you're a petulant child.
My parents would severely disagree. That includes my first stepfather.

As to why the next one and the two stepmothers I had would possibly agree with you, they were abusive and/or somewhat loony [as in diagnosed and on medication]. I've already explained some of the abuse to you.

That is your knee jerk opinion! It is not a fact!
ironymeter300x232.jpg

You sound ridiculous when you talk like this.:chuckle:

Funny that the people presuming to know parenting best (and better than other parents) are the same ones who hit their kids.
Somebody needs to be hit, and it's not children.

Add to this the straight out lie, as miss Anna claims to not hit her children but demands she knows best how to parent.

You are an asinine, arrogant little twerp who has clearly never been properly disciplined. The fact that you rejected an entire belief system in which you had been raised, thereby rejecting pretty much your entire life based on the actions of a handful of people who hurt your sensitive little feelings is evidence of that.

so we can expect you to shut up about things you don't have any experience with either?

great! :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have no parenting experience.

I know.

I do have experience in disciplining children and seeing others do so and being able to discern by obvious clues what works and what does not. I also learned a lot about discipline from being a child myself. May father taught me very well how to properly discipline. I paid attention, and always understood they why to the very depths of it, because he explained it to me.
None of that sets you apart from anyone else, and it's no substitute for the real thing.

Reflecting my words back upon me shows the cut was more than superficial.
Uh, no. I'm used to your childish ways.

And this argument is a non sequitur since I am in agreement with others who have said experience, some of whom have more than you.
Appeal to the crowd all you like, they can't wave a magic wand and loan you some of their years of experience.

No, you assume what he meant without ever trying to find out if your assumption is correct.
He was plenty clear enough, and was even more so when questioned by bybee, and I don't respect him enough be interested in anything further.

Exactly. You don't care if your assumption is correct, you simply want to bash and discredit anyone who disagrees with you.
That's so rich coming from you. :chuckle:
Add to this the straight out lie, as miss Anna claims to not hit her children but demands she knows best how to parent.
You can't find a quote to back that up, but you can find a quote of Stripe lying about me just like you.

You and Nick and Stripe are cartoon characters right out of Jack Chick.

I can't imagine anyone who would be drawn to Christianity, so weakly do you three reflect it. Nothing but darkness from any of you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I know.

None of that sets you apart from anyone else, and it's no substitute for the real thing.

Uh, no. I'm used to your childish ways.

Appeal to the crowd all you like, they can't wave a magic wand and loan you some of their years of experience.

He was plenty clear enough, and was even more so when questioned by bybee, and I don't respect him enough be interested in anything further.

That's so rich coming from you. :chuckle:
Translation: :blabla:

You can't find a quote to back that up,
Back what up?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I think no such thing! Your children love you and they most certainly love their mother!
I do not doubt that you love your children.
I disapprove of a grown man giving his approval to hit little tiny girls with a belt. They are just little girls. What could they possibly do that would warrant such a beating?
I am warning you that violent punishments are stored in the memory banks.
And, it teaches children that violence, as a means of problem solving is acceptable.

done correctly, it should only need to be done once or twice

done incorrectly, it runs the risk of turning them into foolish wimmen like you and anna

done not at all, it runs the risk of allowing them to turn into whores like paris hilton

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Translation:

I consider belting children to be abusive, I said I don't believe in spanking, but there's nowhere where I said I "know best how to parent."

Produce a quote, or it's your straight out lie.

according to bybee's definition of "admit" you admit it in every post you make

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I consider belting children to be abusive, I said I don't believe in spanking, but there's nowhere where I said I "know best how to parent."

Produce a quote, or it's your straight out lie.
I'm not a fan of using a belt either. God said to use a rod and I bow to Him.

As for your admittance, I never said you directly stated it. I said you demand it. As in you purport yourself to know better. You don't have to categorically state it to present as though you believe it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not a fan of using a belt either. God said to use a rod and I bow to Him.

Using a stick or a switch is abusive too.

As for your admittance, I never said you directly stated it. I said you demand it. As in you purport yourself to know better. You don't have to categorically state it to present as though you believe it.
Way to try to weasel out of what you said. Let's play it again:

So Stripe lied about me, and you lied about me. Very 'Christian' of you.

Both of you and Nick posted to me first in this thread. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read me and don't post to me. It's really that easy.