uh oh USA

way 2 go

I obsessed for years over the irrationality of the German descent into madness during the aftermath of the end of world war I, and the punishments imposed upon the country by the victors. Germany, the country most likely to be described as logical and rational, a hundred years ago when that used to mean something.
now we look around and see irrational people everywhere
but Germany was my first thought too , I wondered how they got there , now I know

way 2 go

.Commiefornia saw canada and said hold my beer .

The California Department of Public Health issued guidance that allows health care networks to enable COVID-19-positive employees to keep working if they don’t show any symptoms.

After the guidance was handed down, several unions that represent nurses and other hospital staff expressed alarm.

“Healthcare workers and patients need the protection of clear rules guided by strong science. Allowing employers to bring back workers who may still be infectious is one of the worst ideas I have heard during this pandemic, and that’s really saying something,” Bob Schoonover, the head of union SEIU California, told CBS Sacramento.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yet more proof of massive Republican vote fraud in the 2020 presidential election:

Phony Trump electors from five states—Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin—certified that they were in fact the “duly elected and qualified Electors for President and Vice President of the United States of America” from their respective states.

Those representations were lies.

Biden, not Trump, had won the elections in each of those states. In each of those states, Biden’s victory had been certified by the officials given clear statutory authority to do so. In Michigan, for instance, that authority resides with the governor: “the governor shall certify, under the seal of the state, to the United States secretary of state, the names and addresses of the electors of this state chosen as electors of president and vice-president of the United States.” In Arizona, the secretary of state is charged with that responsibility. And so on: The officials charged with determining the results of presidential elections in all five states had certified the election results showing that Biden, not Trump, had won their state’s electoral votes.

In short, the individuals who signed the documents certifying that they were the “duly elected and qualified” electors from their states were not. Their certificates were fraudulent, full stop.

way 2 go

48375_ikrb9hedtk62sda_full.jpeg

marke

h**ps://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1459514276801044488?s=20

Proposal by Biden’s Treasury nominee Saule Omarova: "There will be no more private bank deposit accounts and all of the deposit accounts will be held directly at the fed"

Saule Omarova, President Joe Biden’s nominee for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), called during a March 2021 virtual conference to eliminate all private bank accounts and deposits.

Omarova spoke at the Law and Political Economy (LPE) Project’s “Law & Political Economy: Democracy Beyond Neoliberalism” conference in March.

Omarova discussed one of her papers, “The People’s Ledger How to Democratize Money and Finance the Economy,” which would help “redesign” the financial system and make the economy “more equitable for everyone.”

She said it would change the “private-public power balance” and democratize finance to a more systemic level.

During her explanation of her paper, she said that the Federal Reserve, the nation’s central bank, can only use “indirect levers” to “induce private banks to increase their lending.”

Her paper calls for eliminating all banks and transferring all bank deposits to “FedAccounts” at the Federal Reserve.

During her conference speech, she said, “There will be no more private bank accounts, and all of the deposit accounts will be held directly at the Fed”:

marke

future welfare cases

FGKgRifX0AEc4GZ
American schools must be dumbed down because of blacks? Is that not like saying blacks are too stupid, incompetent, or otherwise unable to support protections against voter fraud? I think these white people like the Oregon governor are racists.

marke

Should a known carrier of a lethal communicable disease during a declared health crisis just be allowed to mingle if they so choose? --- because Freedom?
AIDS patients could have been quarantined, but democrats refused to allow it. Innocent people could have been warned by means of a national database of AIDS sufferers but democrats would not allow it. Americans could refuse to take the harmful vaccine that has proven to be ineffective at preventing covid infections but democrats would not allow it.

marke

What you declare is meaningless because you are not a state governor duly elected by the people. And, even a governor is charged to act reasonably. If it was obvious the disease was not really communicable or serious, a violation of the Constitution has occurred and the state can be sued.
Maybe the state can be sued and maybe gun manufacturers can be sued but it will be a cold day in hell before democrats allow democrat politicians or big pharma companies pushing a defective vaccine on everyone to be sued.

marke

Yes. But, the restrictedness should be rationally related to our understanding of the particular virus. HIV was not an airborne disease. They really should have required testing before entering a bath house or similar. A case could be made for quarantining a promiscuous person who refused to use contraception during the early years of AIDS epidemic.
Masks do not stop the spread of the covid particles by facts like that are of no concern to democrats who want to control people whether their controls make sense or not.

marke

Good question. I do not know how to draw the line on how serious the risk must be in order to mandate restrictions. Some level of risk must be tolerated, but how much?
If it is important to mandate restrictions you would think the mandated restrictions should work, but social distancing, masks, and covid vaccines do not work against the spread of covid.

marke

Tomo,

This is my understanding: The Federal Government has immunity from suit. State government supposedly has to give you permission to sue them. You can sue the officials involved and in this way seek accountability.
Corrupt democrat government officials have illegally and immorally given pharmaceutical companies immunity from prosecution because the informed government officials knew the experimental covid vaccines were quite likely going to fail, which they did.

marke

That depends on how contagious the virus is in asymptomatic carriers. Lock downs may be needed when a new virus emerges with potential to be the next black plague. Events that look like overreaction in hindsight, may under other circumstances save countless lives. We do have to balance things though, because repeated shocks to the economy can also have very negative results.
In hindsight, lockdowns were an extremely bad idea.

marke

It is my understanding that the Bible does not show an understanding of germs. It encourages people to eat without washing their hands. I get this second hand from Christopher Hitchens so feel free to correct me on this.
You could go to God for a proper understanding of the Bible, but you will have to bow before Him and obey His instructions.

marke

I wash my hands when they're dirty.
I wash them after I've used the toilet.
I wash them after I've changed the oil in my car.
I wash them after I've been working in the garden.

Why would I wash them before I eat?
Biden has washed his hands of involvement in the border crisis. For that, he appointed his next of sin, Kamala.

marke

Yet more proof of massive Republican vote fraud in the 2020 presidential election:

Phony Trump electors from five states—Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin—certified that they were in fact the “duly elected and qualified Electors for President and Vice President of the United States of America” from their respective states.

Those representations were lies.

Biden, not Trump, had won the elections in each of those states. In each of those states, Biden’s victory had been certified by the officials given clear statutory authority to do so. In Michigan, for instance, that authority resides with the governor: “the governor shall certify, under the seal of the state, to the United States secretary of state, the names and addresses of the electors of this state chosen as electors of president and vice-president of the United States.” In Arizona, the secretary of state is charged with that responsibility. And so on: The officials charged with determining the results of presidential elections in all five states had certified the election results showing that Biden, not Trump, had won their state’s electoral votes.

In short, the individuals who signed the documents certifying that they were the “duly elected and qualified” electors from their states were not. Their certificates were fraudulent, full stop.

Holy cow, Batman! Now the republicans are stealing democrat tactics. We must put a stop to this before the whole corrupt voting system we have is polluted!