uh oh USA

way 2 go

As we exit the year 2021, the gravitational irony created by Omicron has become so strong the fabric of space and time have begun folding upon themselves.

The Illinois Holocaust Museum is targeting to remove the unclean visitors.

glorydaz

As we exit the year 2021, the gravitational irony created by Omicron has become so strong the fabric of space and time have begun folding upon themselves.

The Illinois Holocaust Museum is targeting to remove the unclean visitors.

You just can't make this stuff up. Or maybe they are making it up. In this day and age, do we really know?

way 2 go

You just can't make this stuff up. Or maybe they are making it up. In this day and age, do we really know?
thank you for questioning the claim, it is true & evil

To ensure Illinois Holocaust Museum is as safe as possible for visitors, volunteers, and staff, the Museum will require all guests ages 5+ to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to enter the building as of January 5, 2022.

Arthur Brain

I just go by the Word of God.
You're not my judge either.
Rather, your interpretation of it. Presumably you were referring to "hell" or "the lake of fire", neither of which the church has any concrete definition of. The views on them are myriad. I'm certainly not your judge, nor would I want to be or condemn you either.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Mass Formation Psychosis

h**ps://twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1477414223957401600?s=20

I obsessed for years over the irrationality of the German descent into madness during the aftermath of the end of world war I, and the punishments imposed upon the country by the victors. Germany, the country most likely to be described as logical and rational, a hundred years ago when that used to mean something.

way 2 go

Mass Formation Psychosis

h**ps://twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1477414223957401600?s=20

COVID is making Americans stupid: Study shows worrying about virus leads to people making bad choices and performing poorly on simple cognitive tests​

• COVID-anxious people were found to perform worse on information processing tests and had a distorted view of risks, according to a study
  • It was done by McGill University and the Montreal Neurological Institute-Hospital
  • In all, people got more sensitive to risk and slower at processing information as the pandemic progressed
  • The study surveyed 1,500 Americans between April and June 2020