uh oh USA

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It's still going Tom, at least among the retarded leftists (yes I know - redundancy) here at TOL 🤣
:rolleyes: Tell me about it....My new favorite is that he should be arrested for...Well, everything.

Ought to be interesting to see the legalese in that particular warrant.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:rolleyes: Tell me about it....My new favorite is that he should be arrested for...Well, everything.

Ought to be interesting to see the legalese in that particular warrant.
My personal favorite recent silliness comes from the purportedly right wing ACW, who claims that Ashli Babbitt was shot in self defense because she was armed and dangerous. What was she armed with? The mob behind her 🤣

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
My personal favorite recent silliness comes from the purportedly right wing ACW, who claims that Ashley Babbitt was shot in self defense because she was armed and dangerous. What was she armed with? The mob behind her 🤣
:unsure: Musta been a big back-pack she was wearing....

*Meh* After all this time I'm still trying to figure out exactly what (being supposedly a "conservative") he is "conserving". :rolleyes:

marke

My personal favorite recent silliness comes from the purportedly right wing ACW, who claims that Ashli Babbitt was shot in self defense because she was armed and dangerous. What was she armed with? The mob behind her 🤣
The video shows Ashli Babbitt was in front of a mob, one who was dressed in all black and smashing windows, and several others who were dressed in black, armed with assault weapons, with the name POLICE on their armored vests. Why did a Capitol police officer shoot into a crowd that included several armed police officers on the other side of the door?

way 2 go

REVEALED: TikTok's Parent Company is a Strategic Partner of Chinese State Police

ByteDance, the owner of the explosive social media app TikTok, is in direct collaboration with the Chinese State Police.
According to Chinese media outlet Sohu, on April 25, 2019, the Press and Propaganda Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security and ByteDance signed a strategic cooperation agreement.
The Ministry of Public Security commands the nationwide Chinese state police and is the regime’s central policing authority. All provincial and city-level police agencies are subordinate to the Ministry of Public Security.