uh oh USA

Arthur Brain

ad hominem is all you have

That wasn't an 'ad hominem'. The guy, as outlined in detail per the link, is a crank who perpetuates outright falsehoods and should be taken as seriously as your silly little cat meme.

It's not surprising at all that you buy into his bunk.

Lon

That wasn't an 'ad hominem'. The guy, as outlined in detail per the link, is a crank who perpetuates outright falsehoods and should be taken as seriously as your silly little cat meme.

Perhaps a problem with the guy who posted (Jack Posobiec), but did you realize it was a video of a Taliban speaker? No matter who posts a video, right, left, far right/left, the video is general the talking point. You and Way 2 may be talking past one another. If so, it does look like you may have changed goal posts which might leave 'ad hominem' for assessment: you wanting to talk about Posobiec and Way-2 wanting to talk about the Taliban comments (2 cents for whatever it is worth for the thread, it looks like you both aren't interested in the same discussion: hence the trail it is on presently). - Lon

Arthur Brain

Perhaps a problem with the guy who posted (Jack Posobiec), but did you realize it was a video of a Taliban speaker? No matter who posts a video, right, left, far right/left, the video is general the talking point. You and Way 2 may be talking past one another. If so, it does look like you may have changed goal posts which might leave 'ad hominem' for assessment: you wanting to talk about Posobiec and Way-2 wanting to talk about the Taliban comments (2 cents for whatever it is worth for the thread, it looks like you both aren't interested in the same discussion: hence the trail it is on presently). - Lon
Way 2 Go had already linked to this Posobiec nut before this particular vid and as such can be called out on it. Posobiec is a complete loon and nobody on here (I hope) is a fan of the Taliban regardless.

Lon

Way 2 Go had already linked to this Posobiec nut before this particular vid and as such can be called out on it. Posobiec is a complete loon and nobody on here (I hope) is a fan of the Taliban regardless.
Yet, it is an interesting talking point: While we have freedom of speech in our respective countries, it is true that social media does censor. We tend to think media should be impersonal: that we should be able to post relatively freely (as an expectation). While there are points of 'uh oh' for America in this thread, there are also some for the English Commonwealth. I 'think' we want to be on the same page for that whether we personally like Posebiec ( don't know who he is) or whether we agree that Taliban spokesmen aren't worth paying attention to. I'm still parsing out the things that 'should matter' from things that may not, so open to all the input as this thread moves along. When it comes to politics, I still have a lot to learn. I do comment from time to time, but you all teach me as much as I might be of any help of input. My politics aren't nearly as honed but perhaps that non-partisan view may be of service at times. -Lon

marke

I ask again, are you suggesting that babies are not delivered alive and then killed for fetal tissues or body parts for research? How can anyone claim that given all the evidence showing that is exactly what abortionists and researchers are doing?

marke

Leftists despise the truth. Daleiden caught abortionists on secret videos admitting they delivered babies alive and then cut off body parts for sale to researchers. Kamala Harris's response to that was to charge Daleiden with 14 felony counts for exposing the irrefutable proof. Damn all the bloody murdering abortionist practitioners and supporters for their bloody murder of innocent babies.

Arthur Brain

Yet, it is an interesting talking point: While we have freedom of speech in our respective countries, it is true that social media does censor. We tend to think media should be impersonal: that we should be able to post relatively freely (as an expectation). While there are points of 'uh oh' for America in this thread, there are also some for the English Commonwealth. I 'think' we want to be on the same page for that whether we personally like Posebiec ( don't know who he is) or whether we agree that Taliban spokesmen aren't worth paying attention to. I'm still parsing out the things that 'should matter' from things that may not, so open to all the input as this thread moves along. When it comes to politics, I still have a lot to learn. I do comment from time to time, but you all teach me as much as I might be of any help of input. My politics aren't nearly as honed but perhaps that non-partisan view may be of service at times. -Lon
Yes, we do and that is certainly something to be valued as others do not. As I've just pointed out to Way 2 Go there's an element of censorship on this forum itself which isn't a bad thing in itself is it? It all depends on what's being censored ultimately. I thought ACW's ongoing WHMBR! nonsense was risible but I certainly supported his right to air those views. Where it comes to politics then I'm a complete cynic. In fact, it baffles me how anyone can venerate a politician of any stripe let alone the mindless adulation of Trump that's been apparent on here.

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

I ask again, are you suggesting that babies are not delivered alive and then killed for fetal tissues or body parts for research? How can anyone claim that given all the evidence showing that is exactly what abortionists and researchers are doing?
Cite?

Arthur Brain

Leftists despise the truth. Daleiden caught abortionists on secret videos admitting they delivered babies alive and then cut off body parts for sale to researchers. Kamala Harris's response to that was to charge Daleiden with 14 felony counts for exposing the irrefutable proof. Damn all the bloody murdering abortionist practitioners and supporters for their bloody murder of innocent babies.
You don't have any regard for 'truth'. All you seem to be interested in is your own hot air about "leftists" et al which has no bearing on actual reality. If any of what you describe is true then I condemn it as much as you do.

marke

I don't blame social media outlets for regulating content so there's no hypocrisy there. This forum itself has rules on what can be posted so do you have a problem with that or should anything go?

None of this negates the fact that Posobiec is an absolute wingnut.
Marxists in the US have blocked free speech that is offensive to Marxist ideology, yet Marxists see no problem with promoting Marxism alone and shutting down all opposition. To hell with the devil and his anti-God Marxist ideology.

marke

Yes, we do and that is certainly something to be valued as others do not. As I've just pointed out to Way 2 Go there's an element of censorship on this forum itself which isn't a bad thing in itself is it? It all depends on what's being censored ultimately. I thought ACW's ongoing WHMBR! nonsense was risible but I certainly supported his right to air those views. Where it comes to politics then I'm a complete cynic. In fact, it baffles me how anyone can venerate a politician of any stripe let alone the mindless adulation of Trump that's been apparent on here.
Promoting democrat racism and Marxism is not promoting truth but lies. Shutting down opposition to Marxist ideology is not suppression of lies but suppression of the truth.

marke

The University of Pittsburgh may have inadvertently provided more evidence this week that aborted babies may be being born alive and left to die so that their organs may be used for scientific research, according to the Center for Medical Progress.
As LifeNews.com has extensively reported, earlier this week, Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress exposed evidence of babies potentially being born alive in abortions and other disturbing practices in documents they obtained from a Freedom of Information Act request to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The documents show that the federal government gave the University of Pittsburgh at least $2.7 million in federal tax dollars over the past five years to become a “tissue hub” for aborted baby body parts for scientific research.
On Wednesday, a University of Pittsburgh spokesperson defended its practices in an interview with Fox News. However, the Center for Medical Progress said the university’s statements confirm that aborted babies’ hearts still are beating while their kidneys are harvested for scientific research.