Ukraine Crisis

Arthur Brain

We do have civilized laws in the US that leftists want to change or eliminate because they erroneously think the laws are products of Christian fascists trying to make the US a dictatorial Christian slave state.
What are you talking about? It's only a minority on the fringes of the far right that would have some sort of dictatorial state imposed and most from left to right don't want that.

Right Divider

Body part
Not everybody believes in God and that's their prerogative. People are free to believe and worship just as those who don't. How it should be. Sure don't need some wingnut dictatorship mandating laws based on their beliefs and thankfully in the west society is protected from that coming into being.
You can't have valid law without God.
You consistently prove yourself to be confused and inconsistent in your beliefs.

Right Divider

Body part
Er, all I did was point out to you that not everybody believes in God which is their prerogative.
Duh... thanks for this amazing insight.
Everything was on point and we sure don;t need some wingnut dictatorship in the West.
Duh again... what amazing insights you provide!
The confusion here is all yours.
Nope.

How can we have valid laws without reference to God? Give us some "insight" into that.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Duh... thanks for this amazing insight.

Duh again... what amazing insights you provide!

Nope.

How can we have valid laws without reference to God? Give us some "insight" to that.
It was common sense is all and most societies have laws against violent crime including ones that don't have the Bible as foundation believe it or not to provide one example.

Right Divider

Body part
Hey, you're free to think that no laws would be valid without God.
God is the Creator and therefore no law can be valid without Him.
You have really come out proving your rejection of Him the more that you post here.
Somehow, I reckon we'd still have laws against rape and murder etc so crack on.
What you "reckon" is meaningless without some support.

God is the standard and the Bible is His guide book.

Arthur Brain

God is the Creator and therefore no law can be valid without Him.
You have really come out proving your rejection of Him the more that you post here.

What you "reckon" is meaningless without some support.

God is the standard and the Bible is His guide book.
I've 'proved' nothing of the sort but I understand that it's a predictable knee jerk reaction on your part and hardly unexpected.