Ukraine Crisis

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Theocrats, dominionists, Christian nationalists, and Seven Mountain Mandate believers

Of which groups I am not a member of any of.

will need a strong central government

I would argue that a strong government is different from a large government.

Also, I would argue that a large government is not needed for it to be a strong government.

to impose religious laws on the population.

I'm not talking about religious laws.

I'm talking about moral laws.

HUGE difference.

People aren't just gonna willingly line up for execution, you know.

Of course not. That's what the police are for.

marke

Theocrats, dominionists, Christian nationalists, and Seven Mountain Mandate believers will need a strong central government to impose religious laws on the population. People aren't just gonna willingly line up for execution, you know.
Commies come in with ridiculous lies to deceive the gullible into thinking American values and laws are evil and new leftist values and laws are good. These anti-american commie radicals are wicked enemies of God, Americans, and freedom.

U.S.

NY Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says 'Capitalism is Irredeemable'​

BY CHRISTINA ZHAO ON 3/10/19 AT 4:34 PM EDT
U.S.ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZCORPORATIONSCAPITALISMDEMOCRAT

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over the weekend denounced "capitalism" as "irredeemable" and warned people that "corporations have taken over our government."

marke

Biden is unwise to challenge Putin by flexing his nuclear muscles. Rather than offer conciliatory remarks Biden stupidly brags to the world and thus to Putin that he has not taken first-strike nuclear options off the table. What kind of moron challenges a pompous tyrant to a fight when the pompous tyrant is holding enough nuclear weapons to annihilate the US three times over?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Because the Ukrainians are doing a great job and don't need us to fight for them.
You sound like your Nazi forefather, Adolf Hitler, you heartless, Ukrainian-hating coward:
Both Stalin and Hitler were, by contrast, utterly indifferent even to their own side’s casualties. “That’s what the young men are there for,” as Hitler famously put it.

@User Name, @Arthur Brain, @annabenedetti, @Rusha, etc.: "That's what the Ukrainians are there for: to fight and die for us in our pet war against Putin."

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The only talk Putin needs to hear is: "Remove your military from Ukraine or suffer the consequences."
Maybe try Putin it in a bigger font for him, then:
The only talk Putin needs to hear is: "Remove your military from Ukraine or suffer the consequences."
That's font size 22. If that doesn't work, try size 26.

marke

Putin is garbage. He should be treated like garbage.
Wisdom should compel US leaders to treat Putin with as much detente and respect as possible, knowing that challenging Putin to prove he will bomb the US might end very badly for tens of millions or hundreds of millions of innocent people.

marke

No, that would be unwise. Threatening a madman to a fight will almost certainly lead to massive bloodshed, and Biden threatening Putin will almost certainly end in massive American casualties.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wisdom should compel US leaders to treat Putin with as much detente and respect as possible, knowing that challenging Putin to prove he will bomb the US might end very badly for tens of millions or hundreds of millions of innocent people.

If by "respect," you mean "speak softly and carry a big stick," I agree.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, that would be unwise. Threatening a madman to a fight will almost certainly lead to massive bloodshed, and Biden threatening Putin will almost certainly end in massive American casualties.

Mutually assured destruction is a good policy to deter madmen like Putin.

marke

Mutually assured destruction is a good policy to deter madmen like Putin.
It is the height of foolishness for an American leader who is practically on his deathbed to mock Putin as though Putin will simply take the humiliation as he lays on his own deathbed while desperately needing some spectacular military victory over his enemies in order to rally support for his fading leadership.

marke

If by "respect," you mean "speak softly and carry a big stick," I agree.
Trump gained some respect from Putin by treating Putin with respect, thereby reducing tensions and threats of war. Biden does not know how to generate peace between super powers.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is the height of foolishness for an American leader who is practically on his deathbed to mock Putin as though Putin will simply take the humiliation as he lays on his own deathbed while desperately needing some spectacular military victory over his enemies in order to rally support for his fading leadership.

Obviously, what I said is more speaking in general, especially where there is good leadership.

Our current leadership does not qualify.