Vaccination progress

marke

Do 'smart Christians' just ignore signs of disease of any sort in your opinion?
I had a bad cough for two weeks before I went to the clinic where I was diagnosed with pneumonia and covid. They gave me some pills and three days later I was healthy again.

Arthur Brain

I had a bad cough for two weeks before I went to the clinic where I was diagnosed with pneumonia and covid. They gave me some pills and three days later I was healthy again.
So, you did actually do something about it then didn't you? You sought medical help. Good for you. That was the sensible thing to do.

marke

So, you did actually do something about it then didn't you? You sought medical help. Good for you. That was the sensible thing to do.
I am not opposed to seeking medical help. Jesus even encouraged that in Mark 2:17. I just know that God heals, even with physicians involved, and not men.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seriously, you think that masks and vaccines are more dangerous than a virus?! Okayyyy then...
When you want to disagree with someone, the key is to disagree with what they actually say, not something you make up.

Get it?
Good.

Arthur Brain

When you want to disagree with someone, the key is to disagree with what they actually say, not something you make up.

Get it?
Good.
I directly quoted Yorzhik's post in addressing it.

"COVID isn't as dangerous as mandates for masks, lockdowns, or vaccines. You'd agree with that wouldn't you? After all, the science shows its true."

When you want to disagree with someone, the key is to get your facts straight before jumping in with nonsense.

Get it?
Good.

marke

Probably not Covid then.,..... more likely the pneumonia that you mentioned.
The doctor said the pneumonia was caused by covid and that since I had the cough for nearly two weeks before going to the doctor I was almost over covid. The doctor turned out to be right.

eider

The doctor said the pneumonia was caused by covid and that since I had the cough for nearly two weeks before going to the doctor I was almost over covid. The doctor turned out to be right.
So I got that right then.

eider

I am not opposed to seeking medical help. Jesus even encouraged that in Mark 2:17. I just know that God heals, even with physicians involved, and not men.
In which case God heals Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, all Christian Creeds and everybody else.
My wife can tell you that he heals all and any animals. So he can't think we're all so evil after all?