Vaccination progress

expos4ever

Now THAT'S retarded! 🤣😂
OK then, are you going to tell us - without lying of course, something I am sure you have never done on this site - that the reason Trump and his minions use the term "China Virus" is solely to indicate that the virus originated in China?

Yeah, right. One would need to have been raised in Disneyland to believe such piffle.

That's about as believable as me claiming that if I were to call Trump supporters "inbred hicks", I would be commenting solely on the fact that inbreeding is, in fact, higher in rural red state areas.

expos4ever

"The China Plague" - a statement straight from those orange bloated lips. Here is the thing that the "Legion of Dumb" here cannot, or will not understand: there is a primal fear of "the other" wired into brains by eeee-volution. And there is a long, sad, history of leaders manipulating those members of society who are, shall we say, "not the brightest spark-plugs in the monster truck", in furtherance of political ends.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"The China Plague" - a statement straight from those orange bloated lips. Here is the thing that the "Legion of Dumb" here cannot, or will not understand: there is a primal fear of "the other" wired into brains by eeee-volution. And there is a long, sad, history of leaders manipulating those members of society who are, shall we say, "not the brightest spark-plugs in the monster truck", in furtherance of political ends.
Were you born retarded or did your mother drop you on your head?

expos4ever

You'd have to be a retard to think that's racist. I think it's hilarious!

But I'm not a retard. :)
Let the reader judge:

You claim you are not a "retard", yet you gleefully hoped for the re-election of the petulant, infantile clown who recently penned these childish words:

I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’ for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all,” the ex-president said in a statement released by his office Wednesday evening. “I hope everyone remembers

What a complete and utter moron - what kind of depths of abject knee to the groin stupidity would one need to plumb to think that if Herr Trump were not in office, the vaccine would not be developed?

ok doser

Let the reader judge:

You claim you are not a "retard", yet you gleefully hoped for the re-election of the petulant, infantile clown who recently penned these childish words:

I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’ for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all,” the ex-president said in a statement released by his office Wednesday evening. “I hope everyone remembers

What a complete and utter moron - what kind of depths of abject knee to the groin stupidity would one need to plumb to think that if Herr Trump were not in office, the vaccine would not be developed?
Dude - how retarded are you that you are STILL deep in the throes of TDS almost FIVE months after the election? 😂🤣😅

expos4ever

Dude - how retarded are you that you are STILL deep in the throes of TDS almost FIVE months after the election? 😂🤣😅
Nice dodge. I am sure the readers will want to hear your explanation as to how the following statements are compatible:

- ok doser is not a retard.
- ok doser supported Trump

Where I come from, and pardon me if I use technical language: "supporting Trump is a fully sufficient, although not necessary, condition for ascription of the term "retard".

ok doser

Nice dodge. I am sure the readers will want to hear your explanation as to how the following statements are compatible:

- ok doser is not a retard.
- ok doser supported Trump

Where I come from, and pardon me if I use technical language: "supporting Trump is a fully sufficient, although not necessary, condition for ascription of the term "retard".
And the retard doubles down on his TDS 😅🤣😂

Dude, get over it. He isn't president anymore 😂