Vaccination progress

marke

Lemme guess - white gun owner, not at the top of your class in high school?
I bought my first revolver in Austin, Texas when I was 13. I already owned a shotgun and a rifle and shot all the guns weekly. I bought more guns later.hb However the guns had nothing to do with the fact that I graduated in the top 5% of my class and enrolled in the School of Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin right after graduating high school.

expos4ever

Consider the absurd claim that ok doser has made to the effect that 3/4 of people who received the AZ vaccine have died of blood clots.

It is not humanly possible to be so stupid as to believe this.

So, I repent of my assertion that ok doser is a retard - he (or she) is clearly a troll (big difference).

chair

Meanwhile, in the real world, vaccinations are progressing well in Israel, the UK, and in the US:. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
1616312961308.png

Here, in Israel, the number of Covid cases is dropping rapidly, and the number of critically ill people is dropping as well. Shopping malls and restaurants are opening. Entrance to some places is limited to those who are vaccinated or were sick and recovered.

eider

Consider the absurd claim that ok doser has made to the effect that 3/4 of people who received the AZ vaccine have died of blood clots.

It is not humanly possible to be so stupid as to believe this.
Ha ha ha!

How right you are!

I received my 1st AstraZenica vaccination on 6th February. Everybody around here over 60 yrs has received the same vaccination and nobody I know has had any problems at all, nor have I heard any reports of difficulties. One of my wife's colleagues had a rash around the vaccination area but that subsided after a few days.

That's it. But in Europe these crazy hysterical reports about 39 possible blood clot cases out of tens of millions of AZ jabs ...... this has caused a significant % of Europeans to cancel their vaccination appointments, and in a third wave of Covid cases across the whole area Poland, Germany, France and other countries are going back in to lockdown.

In the UK the AZ vaccination program has given 1st jabs to over 25 million people now and as a result the Covid stats are falling away at this time. We do have to watch out for new strains of this virus (evolution in progress) but you can see how stupid and ignorant fake news can be so dangerous.

eider

Meanwhile, in the real world, vaccinations are progressing well in Israel, the UK, and in the US:. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Here, in Israel, the number of Covid cases is dropping rapidly, and the number of critically ill people is dropping as well. Shopping malls and restaurants are opening. Entrance to some places is limited to those who are vaccinated or were sick and recovered.
Over a third of UK citizens have received their first vaccination and this does seem to have made a big difference to our hospital admissions and our death rate is falling.

chair

Ha ha ha!

How right you are!

I received my 1st AstraZenica vaccination on 6th February. Everybody around here over 60 yrs has received the same vaccination and nobody I know has had any problems at all, nor have I heard any reports of difficulties. One of my wife's colleagues had a rash around the vaccination area but that subsided after a few days.

That's it. But in Europe these crazy hysterical reports about 39 possible blood clot cases out of tens of millions of AZ jabs ...... this has caused a significant % of Europeans to cancel their vaccination appointments, and in a third wave of Covid cases across the whole area Poland, Germany, France and other countries are going back in to lockdown.

In the UK the AZ vaccination program has given 1st jabs to over 25 million people now and as a result the Covid stats are falling away at this time. We do have to watch out for new strains of this virus (evolution in progress) but you can see how stupid and ignorant fake news can be so dangerous.
Yes- the fake news has caused real damage in the case of AZ. People will get sick and die as a result of this.
We have over 70% of everybody over 20 vaccinated now, and higher percentages for older people. There are focused efforts being made to reach hesitant communities, which are paying off. New strains are a concern, of course. It will be a while before international travel goes back to normal.

chair

The vaccination appears to be doing the job.
From https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus :

1617006620947.png
Hopefully the US vaccination program will prevent another wave of infections.

The EU is not doing well. They had a slow start on their vaccination programs:

1617006838413.png

The vaccine works. It's safe.

Go get vaccinated as soon as you can!

chair

If befuddled democrat baboons know anything they know the China virus did not originate in China, because that would be racist, as their worshipful democrat masters have explained to them.
I haven't heard anybody denying that the virus originated in China.