Video: Trump says women are to him as alcohol is to alcoholics

ClimateSanity

Let's let Donald describe it himself. From the video...

"If she worked on my plane, that's like a death wish for me. That's like an alcoholic...you put a scotch in front of them, it's like [makes twitching gesture]. This would be my form of alcoholism."

So either he's saying he can't control himself around women, or he abuses them (in the same way alcoholics abuse alcohol). The former is consistent with what he said in the infamous Access Hollywood video, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

I don't see it as being either. He is describing the inner reaction of most red blooded males to a beautiful women. The fantasy can be quite disturbing to people like you exposed to when you weren't supposed to hear it. But to us heterosexuals, it's like huh? Who gives a damn?

We have enough sense to know it's all an inner life that never comes to fruition. Sorry gals, we like ya. Get over it.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
oh, the horror!

he ogled her!

better castrate him so it doesn't ever happen again
I'm surprised that the husbands, boyfriends, fathers, brother of some of these women "the Donald" has "groped" over the years haven't paid him a visit!

If I was Trump, I'd have second thoughts about supporting the 2nd Amendment - given the number of angry women and their partners out there, when you play with "fire," sooner or later you get "burned!"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
oh, the horror!

he ogled her!

better castrate him so it doesn't ever happen again

The victim complex that people like to deny exists :rolleyes:

We all know that women showing cleavage is just for fresh air. I mean, it's preposterous to think that wearing legless shorts is for anything other than to vent the legs, men wear them all the time!

:chuckle:

The modern way of dressing is to encourage being looked upon, and yet modern society is the most whiny, fragile one in history.
It's also the one that's feminized.
Let's think about the cause :rotfl:

ClimateSanity

I'm surprised that the husbands, boyfriends, fathers, brother of some of these women "the Donald" has "groped" over the years haven't paid him a visit!

If I was Trump, I'd have second thoughts about supporting the 2nd Amendment - given the number of angry women and their partners out there, when you play with "fire," sooner or later you get "burned!"

They didn't visit and were not angry because no groping took place.

Jose Fly

I don't see it as being either. He is describing the inner reaction of most red blooded males to a beautiful women. The fantasy can be quite disturbing to people like you exposed to when you weren't supposed to hear it. But to us heterosexuals, it's like huh? Who gives a damn?

We have enough sense to know it's all an inner life that never comes to fruition. Sorry gals, we like ya. Get over it.

Let's see.....who was it who said, "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart"?

What was that guy's name again? :think:

ClimateSanity

Let's see.....who was it who said, "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart"?

What was that guy's name again? :think:

He was telling his small group of followers the high if not impossible standard the mosaic law sets forth. It means every single male is committing adultery in their heart every ten minutes 24/7. I think Jesus would say if you cant stop lusting, at least keep it in your pants. Where this law really matters is within marriage. Yes, Trump lusted big time within marriage. But this isn't the election for your local priest either

Jose Fly

He was telling his small group of followers the high if not impossible standard the mosaic law sets forth. It means every single male is committing adultery in their heart every ten minutes 24/7. I think Jesus would say if you cant stop lusting, at least keep it in your pants. Where this law really matters is within marriage. Yes, Trump lusted big time within marriage. But this isn't the election for your local priest either

Oh I see....when Jesus said "anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart", he was actually saying "I mean come on guys...we all check out hot women, right? Those old laws telling us not to are just impossible to follow, so lust away!"

Thanks for the clarification.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The modern way of dressing is to encourage being looked upon, and yet modern society is the most whiny, fragile one in history.
It's also the one that's feminized.
Let's think about the cause :rotfl:
True. Women are to be modest. They will be held responsible should they cause a brother to stumble (2 Sam. 11:2–5, 1 Tim. 2:9, Heb 13:4).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Let's let Donald describe it himself. From the video...

"If she worked on my plane, that's like a death wish for me. That's like an alcoholic...you put a scotch in front of them, it's like [makes twitching gesture]. This would be my form of alcoholism."

So either he's saying he can't control himself around women, or he abuses them (in the same way alcoholics abuse alcohol). The former is consistent with what he said in the infamous Access Hollywood video, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."
Michelle Obama :DK: put it best: "If you can't run your own house, you certainly can't run the White House." She said that about Hillary Clinton, a victim of Bill Clinton's crimes :banana: which are punishable by death (Lev. 20:10–12).

See:

The Bible's Criminal Code by Bob Enyart

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Oh I see....when Jesus said "anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart", he was actually saying "I mean come on guys...we all check out hot women, right? Those old laws telling us not to are just impossible to follow, so lust away!"

Thanks for the clarification.

Nope . He is saying it is impossible to truly follow the mosaic law and requires something else. That something else was the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

That offering is no longer in place. We are going to lust ....God made our bodies to desire the opposite sex.

We are not supposed to dwell on that desire however when there is no legitimate way to deal with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope . He is saying it is impossible to truly follow the mosaic law and requires something else. That something else was the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

That offering is no longer in place. We are going to lust ....God made our bodies to desire the opposite sex.

We are not supposed to dwell on that desire however when there is no legitimate way to deal with it.

Actually God does talk about how to deal with lust:

marriage.

1 Corinthians 7