Was Elizabeth Taylor a despicable person?

ClimateSanity

According to some, Trump is a despicable person because he has had three wives. Are you willing to call Elizabeth Taylor despicable as well?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
According to some, Trump is a despicable person because he has had three wives. Are you willing to call Elizabeth Taylor despicable as well?

Yes ... not because of her numerous marriages but because she had an affair with her best friend's HUSBAND. Also, it isn't a matter of Trump having three wives, but rather the fact that he is an unapologetic adulterer.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You mean one of Big Feminist's idols?

:rotfl:

Yeah, good luck with that- it's already been made about adultery by ol' Rusha here to avoid the inevitable role those women had in divorce rates rising.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mickey Rooney and Larry King were both married 8 times. Are they despicable too?

There are many people who have been married multiple times. Bad marriages happen to good people. What that means is that if a man is married five times and is a faithful and decent husband and his wives cheat on him, he isn't despicable, but rather a bad judge of character when it comes choosing his wives. The wife (who cheated) would be the despicable one.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean one of Big Feminist's idols?
:rotfl:

Only in the minds of idiots ... as you are demonstrating ...

Yeah, good luck with that- it's already been made about adultery by ol' Rusha here to avoid the inevitable role those women had in divorce rates rising.

The thread is about ADULTERY ...

I am giving CS the benefit of the doubt when I say that I believe his motive in asking was genuine in trying to find out if that standard was applied equally based on the action, not on the person doing it.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The thread is about ADULTERY ...

...this thread is about divorce :rolleyes:

I am giving CS the benefit of the doubt when I say that I believe his motive in asking was genuine in trying to find out if that standard was applied equality based on the action, not on the person doing it.

Divorcing a spouse and going to another, except in cases where the spouse committed adultery or abandoned the marriage, is adultery.

But you- you like to talk about men committing adultery but never about the reasons women divorce. You'll call out women on adultery to cover your tracks, but you're really just trying to correlate your feminized ideology with a biblical standard.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...this thread is about divorce :rolleyes:

Brought about by ... adultery. Perhaps you conveniently missed my reply in response to Liz Taylor .... and Richard Burton.

Divorcing a spouse and going to another, except in cases where the spouse committed adultery or abandoned the marriage, is adultery.

Wrong ... all married individuals who cheat on their spouse are adulterers ...

But you- you like to talk about men committing adultery but never about the reasons women divorce. You'll call out women on adultery to cover your tracks, but you're really just trying to correlate your feminized ideology with a biblical standard.

Oh that's just your delusions and paranoia rearing it's ugly head again. Unlike you, I don't need to give special considerations to my own gender. It's about time for you to grow up and get over your grudge towards women. IF you wish to ward off an enemy, start with the one you see in the mirror.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes ... not because of her numerous marriages but because she had an affair with her best friend's HUSBAND. Also, it isn't a matter of Trump having three wives, but rather the fact that he is an unapologetic adulterer.

Just like Bill Clinton, whom you voted for while knowing what he was. A rapist.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

from wiki:

Religion:
Christian Science, converted to Judaism

so she was a whacko who converted to an apostate

that's pretty despicable :idunno:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Trump has one wife and several other adulteress affairs under his belt (Ex 20:14).
stripper.gif
Liz Taylor, did each husband die prior to her re-
emot-airquote.gif
marriage? Rom. 7:2, 3

See:

Divorce & Remarriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Mickey Rooney and Larry King were both married 8 times. Are they despicable too?

Again, did their wives kick the bucket prior to their re-
emot-airquote.gif
marriage? I don't mean mostly dead
crawling____by_therockster.gif
--I mean good and dead. :dead: Rom. 7:2, 3

It would seem that you like most Sodomites aka Americans make it up as you go along. Do your future fiancé a favor and :listen: let her know your views on marriage prior to entering into a covenant (Heb 13:4). :granite:

blender-smiley-emoticon.gif

See:

Divorce & Remarriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Brought about by ... adultery. Perhaps you conveniently missed my reply in response to Liz Taylor .... and Richard Burton.

Did you start the thread, or do you just assume you dictate the conversation?
How.. woman of you.

Oh that's just your delusions and paranoia rearing it's ugly head again.

No it's not. And stop copying my metaphors :)

I don't need to give special considerations to my own gender.

Well why would you, when you have everyone else doing it for you :rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you start the thread, or do you just assume you dictate the conversation?
How.. woman of you.

No it's not. And stop copying my metaphors :)
Well why would you, when you have everyone else doing it for you :rotfl:

:yawn: You are too old to hang onto such paranoia and bitterness towards an entire gender. Once again, your insignificant little opinion has been duly disregarded.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: You are too old to hang onto such paranoia and bitterness towards an entire gender. Once again, your insignificant little opinion has been duly disregarded.

"Patriarchy The Last Great Fairytale"

Yeah, paranoia is what it is :think:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:thumb: FINALLY ...something we can agree on.

Patriarchy, the evil sect who got mankind out of mud huts, established law and order, philosophy, art, science, mathematics, and industry.

Yeah, it becomes a fairy tale as soon as it's all complete and women can go enjoy the fruits. Notice the timing- 1930's :rolleyes:

It's all a big joke- it's like emancipating children. They can't run an industry or government, they can't fulfill the head of a household, they can't successfully raise children on their own..

What St. Augustine said rings as true now as it did in his time- women's only purpose is to birth children.
And in this age, they can't even DO THAT :wave2: